Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Is Fg playing up for you too?

Discussion in 'SPAM' started by Blackhawk, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Blackhawk

Blackhawk Guest

Over the last couple of days, I have noticed that the site is really slow to load pages and I always get a 504 error message.
    It's making it nearly impossible for me to delete any spam posts. So sorry guys and girls.

Just wondering if it is just me or if anyone else is having the same problems?

2. Ya everyone is, it normally varies by the day

3. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Some times it does that. Some times it doesn't. But some times I can't even connect....

4. gtTBpoySVT

gtTBpoySVT n00b

gSguxw xN uu qcX wpnG lC

<a href=http://www.jaum.org/dev/buyhydrocodone/#11>buy hydrocodone without prescription</a> hydrocodone-acetaminophen addiction - hydrocodone vs oxycodone nausea

5. IcGRPOcwgX

IcGRPOcwgX n00b

6. QEgbEEdGKK

QEgbEEdGKK n00b

gmFHW PpQ BeNB

<a href=http://dreamingreen.org/pr/buyambien/#12097>buy ambien</a> order generic ambien online - ambien cr discount coupon

7. dmvmbz137

dmvmbz137 n00b

We know that to put the momentum going, now as a team we played really well." The team winning streak period lebron play an important role, he averaged 28.9 points, 65.5% shooting from the nike free shoes field, he has 13 consecutive games at least 52.6% shooting from the field. As long as lebron can maintain attack state, Miami will have Nike Air Max 90a stable attack. In addition to lebron state well outside, wade also feel is good, Monday at home, Miami meet some trouble, but wade small game, he took over the fourth quarter scored 15 points, four points last fifty seconds to 11 points, he led the team reversed the cavaliers.
    2: "Auch ist das der rechte prufsteyn, alle bucher zu tadelln, wenn man sihet, ob sie Christum treyben odder nit. […] Was Christum nicht lehret, das ist noch nicht apostolisch, wenns gleich S. Petrus oder Paulus lehret. This is not too far from the position the ECB is in with Spanish and other weak euro zone sovereign bond markets. ECB chief Mario Draghi, faced with disintegrating support from investors for doubtful euro debt, made the pledge in late July to do it takes to preserve the euro. ECB support is conditional on countries making pledges of reform and change, and agreeing them as part of a bailout package.
    1. It may sound impossible but there are still lots of Beatles song unreleased. The most remarkable one is the experimental piece recorded in January of 1967 made specifically for the Million Volt Light and Sound Rave showcase at Camden Roundhouse in London and has never been released and the illustrious 27-minute jam of Helter Skelter.
    Gasol admits he likely wouldn't have been able to hold off Howard last season. "I think I've improved," Gasol said of his defense. "I just feel stronger. But would they really deal a player who was the NBA's dominant big man before his injuries? "I don't know what they are going to do. But at this point, it doesn't matter," Bryant said. "What matters to us is what we do on Wednesday and go from there.
    But James' ability to drive, or go into the post, and force the opponents' best offensive player into tough defensive positions has been a key to the Miami run to this point. Thunder coach Scott Brooks might be wise to do with Durant as Celtics coach Doc Rivers did in the conference finals, when he had Pierce guard James less. James has averaged 10.3 free-throw attempts per game in the playoffs, and in the three games this series, he has gotten to the line 29 times, to just 19 for Durant.

8. efo0z272w

efo0z272w n00b

The beam projects through cheap jordans a multi-element, flat-field lens assembly after reflecting up from the final steering mirror. The lens assembly focuses the laser light to get the highest power density possible to the work surface and the focused spot travel at a flat plane. The laser output is gated between marking strokes.
    soccer team, exciting young players like , , and , an African American who grew up playing the game in Fort Wayne, Ind. didn expect this award would come to me, Bryant said. ``I surprised. I played pretty well in other seasons. After obtaining his degree in 1976, James starred alongside Denzel Washington and Samuel L. Jackson in the Negro Ensemble Company's 1981 production of the critically acclaimed drama A Soldier's Play. He moved to Los Angeles in the mid-'80s, where nike free 3.0 he joined the soap opera Another World in 1986 as Zack Edwards, a character he portrayed until 1990.
    in Teeny BikiniKhloe Kardashian Exposed1-Room Hotel in 'Ugly' TowerOregon Hiker Survived 6 Days in Mt. And who wouldn't? For the Wagyu breed of cattle that hail from Kobe, Japan, a day at the office means deep-tissue massages, company-funded lunches of sake and beer and gentle encouragement from human resources to plump up, replace lean muscle mass with evenly distributed fat deposits. Now that's the good life..
    The foundation has also provided psychosocial care to children for more than 16 years at the Kobe Rainbow House, which was built in 1995 following the Great Hanshin Earthquake. Specific programs include educational grants, employee giving, core values scholarships, and support of educational institutes through collaborative relationships. Lam Research works with a number of top universities worldwide on research that is changing the face of high technology, values-based business practices, and management and leadership training for technologists.
    You might think that these robots were designed and built by Q himself, but they were actually made by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania's General Robotics, Automation, Sensing and Perception (GRASP) Lab, and the video made its debut at this years TED conference, which is underway in Long Beach, Calif. The robot band was autonomous; no humans with remote controls were involved. Rather, the tiny four-rotor helicopters were controlled wirelessly by a single computer, which determined their positions using cameras and infrared lights..
    Because I'm that confident that that after the nation's premier handicap -- Guys that can make you money this season what better way to prove it -- my giving you all of our action to date for the way. No strings are you waiting for check out -- 31 day all access pass right now over on pick nation. Dot com.

9. qaKhFrejnQ

qaKhFrejnQ n00b

XKTUl awz sdyf

<a href=http://customtopiaries.com/#37591>buy xanax online</a> xanax in your system drug test - 0.25mg xanax and alcohol

10. Heggisist

Heggisist Winged Stallion

Bouncinf

I bounce from browser to browser to get onto the site since my various browsers keep acting up.