Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Is PS3 or PS2 better?

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by yumatt, Apr 6, 2009.

1. molaram 5

molaram 5 n00b

ps3 of course

ps3 has better grafix sound games and better eveything than the lousy ps2::sad:

2. Jet1337

Jet1337 n00b

Ofc ps3 lol

3. MEEKO22

MEEKO22 Guest

Then i must need help!
    I think they are close because with PS2, they have some great clasics such as RE series, Onimusha series, and a few more games they i would love to play constently. Sure PS3 kicks arse, where PS2 lacks that edge, but PS2 still holds the memories of the great games that can never be expericned on the PS3. I say in a few years, we will all look back at some of the PS3 games and call them the classic games, but in the mean time, i still like my PS2, before it got smashed when my friend walked through the cord of the control making the console come smashing down from about 2m :/

4. MEEKO22

MEEKO22 Guest

yeah boy!!! :d :d

5. ma1999m

ma1999m n00b

the ps3 :silly::silly:

6. smexygirl

smexygirl n00b

lol

PS3 i think is better LMFAO :roftl:

7. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

Clearly none of you ever had a Nintendo 64...

Colt likes this.
  8. DaemonShadow

DaemonShadow asdf

PS2 is better, because it has a larger library of games. I only buy a console for the games. Considering most of the games I enjoyed playing lately are on PS2, IMO the PS2 is better. PS3 has some great stuff, but the PS2 is legendary in its own right.

9. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

PS2 is better because it can actually play games from the PS1.

PS3 just sucks. They claimed it could do anything, but now it can't.

10. mars mobil

mars mobil n00b

its ps3 stuipid:smashfreak::smashfreak::smashfreak:

11. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Difficult to say

I'm not really sure which is better. With the PS2 you can play some of your old games and some of the games for the PS2 are practically amazing and great detail in gameplay.

But of course with the PS3 we can also go online to face off against other players, the games we have for the PS3 are also amazing, and can buy add-on material from the PlayStation store for any of our games.

12. dj 12899

dj 12899 n00b

no???

the ps2 is the best of the ps1 ps3 because it has more games?!

13. TangyKarma

TangyKarma New rp characters

Ps2

The ps2 had way better games in my opinion any games on the ps3 i can just play on the 360 but the ps2 is where its at

14. shauncarterr

shauncarterr n00b

There is no doubt about that, But obvious its PS3. There is a better facilities according to PS2, And also PS3 is a upgrade version of play station. It means PS 3 have a high quality games according to PS2.

15. Matherenn

Matherenn n00b

Well I have been playing game in PS2 and I have not touched PS3. It will be high level game for me I guess. This sort of game implies high console system and navigation keys are also difficult to operate. It is not cup of tea for everyone.

16. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

PS3. Reason being the "fat" PS3s had the ability to play the PS2 games and didnt require a memory card. It had one built in.

17. MarkWillson01

MarkWillson01 n00b

PS3 is better.

18. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

PS2 Have the better games , but more games for the PS3 and we can play PS2 & PS1 games on PS3 so PS3.

19. Jack Hillen

Jack Hillen n00b

ps3 is better even though that i have a ps2 and not a ps3.