Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

iSketch.

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Rubylula, May 25, 2009.

1. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Well, if you're already a memeber what's the most pointless thing you've had to draw?

If not...

iStetch is like online pictionary? There's 10 rounds and each person draws something, and everyone else has to guess what it is. You're not allowed to use words or numbers and stuff, otherwise you're pretty much banned from the site for a few days/weeks/whatever. There's different rooms for different nationalities and themes. It's actually amazing, but sometimes you get pretty retarded words.
    So, who plays and what are your usernames? ;D I'm just "Suzi, tbh" and I always have to draw smocks for some reason? Hahah :s

2. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I play a game like this sometimes but it is called DrawMyThing. I can't remember many because i haven't played for a while but they used to give stupid ones.
    I don't know about iSketch but do they ever make you do the same one like 3 times during 10 rounds. Or atleast say you have to draw cheese and you and 2 other people do it in the 10 rounds and it just gets stupid because you just draw the same thing?

3. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

I draw people jumping off cliffs and someone holding onto them by the sea. :confused: