Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

isreal war

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by ATVman14, Jan 4, 2009.

1. kenny_mccormick

kenny_mccormick Jeeziz!

Hmmm... you think keeping 110 innocent people in a building and then bombing it is justified?

2. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

no, im not saying that HAMAS are in the right, im saying that its both of them in the wrong rather than gridan is wrong by saying that israel are innocent. Nobody is right in this as it is a stupid war

3. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

how isreal in the wrong?

4. kenny_mccormick

kenny_mccormick Jeeziz!

Mate... I wasn't saying it to you...
    I was saying to the people who think that doings of the Zionis are justfied...

5. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

oh rite....sos.....and frankenfish, the zionists pretend as if everything in the world is against them, but half of what happens to them is their own fault, and im not talkin about the holocaust, cos that was just uncalled for, but recently, they cant pretend theyre not

6. Nirvana214

Nirvana214 Nirvana214

I think Isreal has the right to attack them, Rockets being fired into Isreal, Killing Civilians, they shouldn't just stand there and take it.

7. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Well we all know that this conflict was traced back to Abraham with Ishmael and Isaac.
    And we all know the Israelis and and the Palestinians "fought" each other for the last what? 3,000 years.
    Now this war basically had the same concept.
    Since the Palestinians conquered Israel many times, they think it is theirs, which is true, once a country is conquered, its the victor's land now.
    But the Israelis think that since their race, their religion, their people all started in that same area, and were driven out of many countries, that they should live in their homeland in peace, so their argument is also right.
    The U.N. may try to get involved in this in order to stop the war, since that is their job after WW2 or Vietnam. From what I heard, they may try to make a treaty saying that this land is for the Jewish people, or something related to that.
    Who do I support?
    Well, hard choice, both have good views on their situation, but I would probably pick none. Israelis were the very first civilized people to actually inherit that area, but though these tend to not help at all, as what happened to the Native American Indians. The Palestinians did gain the land fair and square by conquering it many times, as they should get it for their efforts.
    Its not a question on who's side your on, but maybe... just maybe, do you actually support the conflict.

8. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

We all know you don't know anything about history, so I'll try to explain this to you. Try tracing this all the way back, to long long ago, like, WWII. Britain set up arbitrary countries after WWII, under the guise of "self determination", and gave a nice place for all of Churchill's Jewish friends to hang out. This rubbed Israel the wrong way, who thought the land should have been theirs. Maybe it should have, point being, instead of bombing England like they should have, they started bickering over a strip of land that should never have been given away in the first place. Same thing with Iraq, Iran, Afgahanstan, etc. Lines on a map to Churchill, incompatible tribes and warring factions suddenly thrust together as next door neighbors in reality. Way to go Winston...

9. SexyDan92

SexyDan92 The Clansman

well your both right, but mrmystic, you are more wrong, it was actually world war one, when britain was given Israel, e.g it was annxed to it, then due to WWII, zionists no longer had a home as such, therefore, they started to emmigrate to palestine. Then they started a rebellion which got them the country. Now all through this, the Palestinians had just sat there and taken it, but now, the Israelis decided to kick out the palestinians, and this is historical fact, so wars started etc. and it has carried on since, so mrmystic, its not churchills fault, thats your spin on historical fact, while Kyoujin was stating fact, but not all of it

10. bobthebst60

bobthebst60 Leave me alone!

Palestines

I support palestines i mean have you seen the way the israels are killing children they missle them down like animals there sick and dont care if they kill children even babys!!! :fmad::fmad:

[​IMG]
    Click here to make bobs insanity grow!

11. kenny_mccormick

kenny_mccormick Jeeziz!

They even headshot the children... the innocent...
    Bloody hell...

12. Rustyblade

Rustyblade n00b

hamas in power 18 months

suppose Rhode Island was daily shelling Connecticut and Massachusetts--hmmmmm
    recently RI got better rockets from their friends [oil $ we gave them] and now Boston and Hartford are in range. innocent civilians--women and children, even --gasp: babies are being maimed and killed daily by 30 odd rockets. not to mention property destruction and the chaos caused.
    the 'bad' people in RI use schools and hospitals and religious building to hide in and their own children and women as shields.......
    so i guess we can't fight back--ain't proper for us to get down to their level.

bobthebst60----your location is fairly accurate; though your head is one hole back

13. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

To be really honest must be the only person backing isreal.

14. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

i'm backing isreal...

15. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra This person needs help

As far as I can tell, Isreal was getting bombed like fuck.

Soon they couldn't take it and bombed like fuck back.

Isreal isn't in the wrong here. They did what America would do, attack back.

16. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

LODAI, like America, except Iseral isn't in the wrong. Let's hope Isreal can wrap this up a bit faster...

17. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

As am I, makes more than one

18. templarnight

templarnight ...physcosocial

well, isrial is in the NATO, and are our allies, and I like em

But in all due truth, all the arabs was is there land back, and in all fairness, they WHERE there first.

i dont support eatherside eatherway, i think we should just nuke em or get involved, thin ill support us.

had to fix that. it was really buggin me. i have ocd for things like that. lol

HEY! im in CT!
    Me 2! Lets take out Mass!
    but, yah, you make a point. the whole engagement in about the roughf size of maine.

-FF

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  19. abucard

abucard n00b

from a military pointof view, isreal could over run most of the countries that have been attacking it for god knows how long. almost every one in isreal is a reservist in some branch,and there is several US companys stationed there. Now if there was a massive attack on isreal, i forsee another rout for the arab forces, and someday isreal will get tired and peform another pre-emptive strike, and i willgive them credit, thatit has not happened yet. Yes, i know that someone will blast me for this... But i knowwhat it is like fighting in a Striker, and most of you dont. Go over seas, see how little water,and farmland there is, and see why isreal wants it. And yes, this post goes all over the map.

20. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

ummm............its a bad war..............its a................bad war.............bad