Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Japan - What will happen now

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by jenni2010, Mar 16, 2011.

1. jenni2010

jenni2010 Online Games Expert

This is my thoughts:

America better be alert now because going by the reports, a disaster like this is now overdue. Furthermore, buildings and warning systems are not that up to date like in Japan so there will be more damage and destruction to follow.

It is high time we all stop fighting and live as one happy unit.

2. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

The earthquake hitting Japan was a freak natural disaster, and goes to show no matter how good your early warning system is shit's still going to fall down.

Also about the Fukushima plant in Miyagi, the plant was supposedly 20 years old, hence it going crazy........pebble-bed reactor are much better, and safer too.

3. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

Finally after many years of planning, and the slaughter of many of their kind, the whales have had a successful attack upon Japan!

4. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

I hope you fall down many, many flights of concrete stairs

5. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

bahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

in all seriousness

Shit Happens, like squashy said, you can't beat mother nature, no matter how "Up-To-Date" your warnings are.

All We can do is Accept Fate and rebuild

6. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

As long as Obama doesnt send a bunch of money to Japan (most of which we are borrowing from japan), I will be happy. Hawii got pwned because of that eathquake and the president should take care of Americans first. Japan can take care of themselves.

7. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

wow, where do you live so I can purposefully decide not to help when mother nature goes fuckin' spastic in your region?

8. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

yo bro, The Americans HAVE to do something In Japan. Because back in just after WWII The American President At time (forget Who) Signed a Treaty (forget the name of the Treaty) Stating that The American Government has to Help Other Countries in Times of need.

and also just for the sake of Humanity they would probably do it anyways

9. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

I live in North Dakota. Winters bring black ice on highways, drifts that can sometimes, not all ways, get 4 to 5 feet deep, nightly low temperatures that can give frost bite in 5 minutes and best of all miles and miles of open highway with sparse cellphone coverage. if someone goes off the road because of some ice and wrecks their vehicle they are F**ked if they arent ready to take care of themselves for at least a night. If they get stuck on a dirt road? well they better hope they can get somewhere tall to get a cell signal, cause it may be a while before someone finds them on their own.

We may have to help them because of some treaty or for humanity reasons but i doubt Japan would be as helpful if the US got leveled like that. Sorry if my opinion offends someone but i dont see a lot of reason to trust other countries, especially when they did you know, attack us in the past. That's just one mans opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2011
  10. squashy693

squashy693 JReeve

Ignoring what you've said entirely, I don't actually give a shit about your opinions.......

11. Gamerlynx

Gamerlynx Banned

so much for the "intelligent" part of discussion. whatever, i guess if everyone agreed then there would be no need for a forum.

12. teetop99

teetop99 A ghost visiting the past

I am pretty sure you more than got revenge for the attack on pearl harbor when you used the atomic bomb on two civilian cities. Besides I think the Japanese would help the u.s. because it makes you look good in the eyes of other countries, the states would be glad that they came to the rescue and owe Japan, and I think a lot of their economy relies on the u.s. Economy (as is 85% of the world).

13. SurferChick

SurferChick Guest

Actually Japan does help us in times of need... They are a part of the reason our economy didnt completely collapse during the recession. They have given aid after past natural disasters. Just because Faux News doesn't report it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Truth is, Japan has been one of our greatest allies since World War II and if your one of those people who think it was karma getting back at them for attacking Pearl Harbor then you need to get your facts straight. The death toll from the attack on Pearl Harbor was 2,350. The death toll from the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki is conservatively estimated to be around 225,000. The death toll from this earth quake is being estimated to be around 25,550 so far... I think Japan has gotten their karma back 100 fold and now they need our help.