Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

jusin bieber is gay

Discussion in 'Hell' started by kingvimto1235, Jan 1, 2011.

1. kingvimto1235

kingvimto1235 n00b

people justin is gay

tell me why justin is gay?

and i make sure i try kill him

can he :rtfm:

2. hiden ninja

hiden ninja n00b

I agree fully.:byellow:

3. MarsGuy

MarsGuy Slavetocake

I myself dislike Justin Bieber, but he has a girlfriend so this thread FAILS

4. dragon()slayer

dragon()slayer dragondude

I totally agree that justin bieber is gay. Personally, I think he sucks.

5. Andypoptart

Andypoptart n00b

Rahsjkfhd

Maybe it's a cover! Maybe he sucks off his daddy every night, and his "girlfriend" helps him hide the secret!

6. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

idiots

how about you all just grow up, i dislike his music, so i dont listen to it, its simple, you dont like something you ignore it, dont complain about how gay it is.
    A perfect example of this is Rebecca Black, she has become famous solely on the fact that so many people hated on her.

7. Mr. Shades

Mr. Shades Freaking Ice Qube

Justin is really fu****g wh0r3, i hate him.

P. S. Rock and Metal ! ! ! \m/_

8. longy2000

longy2000 Luv Ya! xoxo

Justin bieber is not gay! She is lesbian, gosh, get it right!:D

9. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

He was being a naughty boy in England :p wish that Pap had just punched him in the face :D

AngelOfLight likes this.
  10. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Damn, so many haters towards a person that is world wide famous. Jealous that your girlfriends love him more than they love you, perhaps?

11. .___.
    If I met a girl that loved Justin bieber more than her girlfriend/boyfriend, I'd punch her in the face...

AngelOfLight likes this.
  12. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

How ironic that it's in the Hell section.............

13. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

No I hate him because his music makes me want to stab my eardrums out with a pen :p. Seriously though I think being famous doesn't mean anything anymore. You can have no talents what so ever and become famous. Just look at the "Only way is Essex" Cast :/

14. Sicu

Because a few don't like his music that doesn't mean that he must die or something like that. What about the ones that actually enjoy his music? Everyone is free to live his life and listen to what ever music they want to listen. Plus the fact that P.Diddy helped him be famous and I think that he knows a bit more music than haters know.....(and not, I am not attacking you at all reezo, just stating the facts)

15. You do know he doesn't write his music... right sicu?

All he knows about music, are tones, notes to hit when he sings, maybe instruments too.. whatever..

16. Sicu

Ye, I sort of knew that he isn't writing the lyrics but who does anyway? Very few artists write their own songs. I sold a few so I kind of know.....

17. JanineKitty

JanineKitty Guest

He sure molests a lot of girls for a gay kid. There have always been famous people like him in the world, and there always will be. Human nature. There will always be those who are too old or too edgy to not spend time and effort hating them when about anything else they could be doing with their time would be more worthwhile. You can't do anything about him, he doesn't deserve killing, he can't be stopped because its' the millions of screaming fangirls keeping him afloat not anything he's doing and you can't do anything about that, and eventually his balls will drop and people will lose interest.
    He's not a country or religion, nothing to take a stance about, but neither was elvis, but he got the same treatment and the same haters.