Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Just wanted to say Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by GrantRefsh, May 4, 2021 at 5:20 AM.

Tags:
  1. GrantRefsh

GrantRefsh n00b

A sequence that may tighten, captivate, entertain, shock and in some cases allow you to cry. I have already been watching it from the beginning, for quite some time now and I will not declare that My business is tired. Not all things are smooth, you cannot assume all episodes are perfect, you cannot assume all plot twists are intriguing and logical, from time to time I even planned to abandon viewing, but, nevertheless, this can be one of the best game series, confidently maintaining the bar and intensity from season to season.

Everything started so some time past with the fact a nearby Sheriff left a coma and located himself in the joy of the apocalypse, where revived corpses scurry about everywhere. Then all kinds of adventures begin - reuniting with your loved ones, getting a rut to live, a few betrayals and clashes with folks a lot more bloodthirsty and terrible as opposed to dead.

Positive points:

- quite a few interesting characters, to whom you really touch base, penetrate, with which you live. Their relationship is intertwined and tangled, like a Santa Barbara that is fun to follow.

- entourage: beautiful locations, super-decorations, great makeup. A person looks and believe this is actually the world once the apocalypse. The series isn't penny, it could please the eye.

- plot twists. All the seasons I didnt like was the thought of a war between your Saviors of Negan and everybody else - a few boring episodes with pretentious speeches and poorly staged shootings. But other plot is super, when it would appear that the authors have absolutely nothing to show us, a new interesting twist appears, characters and problems.

- soundtrack. The initial seasons could not spoil us with interesting melodies, but the last few contain excellent tracks, correctly selected for your place and time. They cheer up and highlight fragments, engraving in memory.

- interesting editing techniques. You will discover inserts where not ordinary editing is used, but juicy cuts, being a clip, to music. With regard to such scenes, I have to revise the series, they sit in memory greater than the outstanding action.

Feel free to visit my web page ... <a href="https://sparxsocial.com/story9361194/tom-cruise-s-scientology-video-yanked-from-youtube">read movies reviews</a>