Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Kingdom Hearts.

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by AngelOfLight, Feb 14, 2013.

1. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

If you haven't noticed , I love Kingdom Hearts. :]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. silentslizer

silentslizer n00b

finally someone else who loves kingdom hearts
    didi you know they were making a HD remake )i think of the whole collection idk)

AngelOfLight likes this.
  3. they have already, next is kingdom hearts 3 which is rumored to come out later this year

4. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

As much as i hate to burst bubbles on a game id love to see... they havent even begun production and dont plan on it till Final fantasy versus 13 comes out... soo.... yeah... its going to be a while...

5. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

So far there are already 7 games of the KH series out right now and in production KH 1.5 it will have the first half of the KH series from KH 1 (they are using the Final Mix version for it) to CoM (Chain of Memories) to 358/2 days and it's all for the PS3. Eventually they might do the same for the KH 2 series then making KH 3 to finish it all off.

6. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

However the 358/2 days is only going to be cinematic and no actual gameplay

AngelOfLight likes this.
  7. lead118

lead118 Guest

I'd like to play them sometime. Originally I thought they were too anime/emo for my tastes, but the story really intrigues me.

8. soulbusterx1

But one question remains.....when KH3 comes out, will it be the very last KH game? I mean we have all of these other games to build up to it and it seems like it will be the final game made for the KH series.

9. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

I love this series so much! I've actually been grinding so much in 3D to get the keyblade, "End Of Pain" that I've mastered the guard timing. :3

Also, I doubt that 3 will end the series. Something tells me that even if the actual Kingdom Hearts is revived by the X-Blade, someone stronger than Xehanort will come along.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  10. soulbusterx1

Well here's hoping. I don't even care if KH is still around when I'm 35 years old, I'll still play it until I die or lose my hands to arthritis.

11. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

Hahah, I can agree with that. KH combines the elements of an RPG, and an open world adventure so perfectly, it can be replayed a ton and still not get old. :D

12. soulbusterx1

I've been replaying and keeping some of my old game systems so I can keep playing them. I wouldn't even give up my PS2 even if KH 1.5 comes out. Although the only game I wouldn't consider replaying is CoM, I hated the card play to that game.

13. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

Yeah, but I'm a huge fan of the command deck in 3D, since it's pretty much necessary for defeating Julius.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  14. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

I'm going to try and buy a steel replica of the Kingdom Key that Sora uses in the games.

15. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

I love it too XD it's so awesome they even put in cameo appearances from the Final Fantasy characters. When I first fought Squall in KH1 I was soo thrilled XP a cousin of mine said he actually won the fight and then Sora passes out from exhaustion. He was like "Oh come on!!! You pass out even after you beat him!?"

16. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

Heheh, that's pretty funny. But I understand, they had to keep the story flowing nicely no matter how the battle turned out.

17. soulbusterx1

They sell those at one of the stores in the mall we have here. It's called Mandarin Gifts, its kind of like a japanese store that sell a lot of anima stuff and weaponry that are from anime series or just ancient ninja tools.

18. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

Amazing, but I'm going to try to find one at a flea market.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  19. soulbusterx1

Good luck, I bought that Kingdom Key for my brother on his birthday but it was made of wood. I got that one because it was cheeper, and I got a Pumpkin Keyblade from Nightmare Before Christmas. This one suits me better.

20. Myokehn

Myokehn I'm outta here!

Heheh, nice.