Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Kryn Avatars

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Kryn, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Kryn

Kryn n00b

[​IMG]
    Welcome to my new Avatar Request Thread! Here, you can request one of my handy dandy, spickly standly, 40x40 letter Avatars! A letter avatar is basically an avatar, with the first letter of your username.

Customer Service Policy:
    Kryn avatars takes customer service seriously. We believe that so long as the customer follows the steps required in ordering a product, we should provide them with the best service possible to ensure that they have an enjoyable experience. With this concept in mind, here are some basic Customer Service Policies:
    - Respect: You are to be respected at all times as a customer.
    - Equality: Every customer’s request is as important to us as the previous or the following.
    - Quality: As much time should be spend on each and every avatar as is needed to provide you with the highest quality of Avatars that we can achieve.

Examples:
    Here are some examples of my letter avatars.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

So, basically, you tell me what letter you want on a 40x40 avatar and I'll do the rest.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
  2. Ashisgames

Ashisgames Artist

The letter A for me, dude. :thumb:

3. Kryn

Kryn n00b

Ashis, I'll do yours, I got school now though. As soon as I get home I'll do the avatar. Bye. :D

4. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

do u only do letter avatars?

5. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

I'm guessing his avvys are very basic (slapping a Letter onto a small canvas) So yeah i guess "only" letters.