Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Level 13 (a power school rp with a catch)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by crazycatlady13, Mar 27, 2010.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

Have you ever wanted to time travel? Talk to animals? Turn invisible and do whatever you want behind people's backs? Here's your opportunity, but if you don't follow the rules, you'll get a strike. Three strikes and your out, expelled and gone for good. Yes, expelled, for this is a school, though you might not find it easy to get in. The school is called I.N.C.P.U. First of all, it is ONLY for people with powers. But the thing about these powers is that you don't have them yet, not really. You have the gene to get a power, and sometimes little bursts of your power escape. To get in the school, first they must see if you've got the gene. Then, you go through a special machine that activates powers, if you can pass the machine's tests. (otherwise you go mad, probably.) Finally, you audition your power to see if you get in. If you get in, you ride up in their elevator to level 13, human science. Level 12 is animals, level 11 is horiculture, and level 10 is where they test you. But the numbers the go up are deeper in the ground. On top, there is a little shack in the snowy mountains. You have a couple of classes to do before it is lunchtime, and your particular food is served to you. After lunch, you have a couple more classes, and then dinner and dessert. At the end of your first day, you go to a room with all different kinds of cloth on the walls. You pick one to be the cloth for your uniform; if you are a girl this means a mini-skirt with leggings underneath and a short-sleeve top with a collar and tie. For boys, same top, but pants instead of a skirt with leggings. Enjoy your stay at the school, with its comfertable beds and delicious personally-picked food. Have fun at the classes, including lots of science such as cross-polunating flowers and art like weaving baskets. You'll even get to experiance classes where you train your power- but you might not notice that these are slightly either diminishing or changing. Because what's really going on at the school? (i know that was an incomplete sentence, but it fits...) I.N.C.P.U. stands for the Institution of Normality or Covert Power Usage. That means that when they train you, they are testing your power- if it is useful to them for crimes, they'll make it stronger in the ways they like it with chemicals. If not, they'll give you chemicals to make you slowly lose your power, or they'll brainwash you to make you forget it. If after too long they can't do aything, they'll kill you. They place is heavily guarded, the phones are bugged, and you aren't allowed below level 10. This is because on level 9, they have the horrible machines and chemicals to get rid of powers or brainwash you either to forget or follow orders, or to enhance them in a bad way. But you don't know this, not yet. On level 8 is all their other technology, and I don't even know what 7-2 are. Level 1 is the shack, the only way out, and is heavily guarded. Of course, if your power is that you're a genius, you might figure all that out, and eat someone else's food, secretly use your power in your own ways, and other things. (the eating is the way they drug you, but it is only matched with the right chemical for you, so if someone else eats it, it doesn't effect them.) You pick whether you are a new student or how long you have been there. You are completely allowed to have more than one character, just not more than 3.
    School Rules:
    1. Do not use your power without being asked.
    2. Be in bed in time for lights out.
    3. Try your absolute best in all classes.
    4. Complete projects on time.
    5. No homework, but longer classes.
    6. Listen to your professors.
    7. Do not kill anyone.
    8. No talking after lights out.
    9. Do not be late for anything.
    10. Follow ALL rules.

(i might make up more as the rp goes along. remember, you don't have to follow them, because they aren't the rp rules, just the school rules. but if you get caught 3 times, you leave the school unless they have reasons to let you stay. aka they want your power.)

Template:

Name: (ex: Kimber Malcosh)
    Power or Ability: (ex: Electricity. [you can make it something like, "Unknown, but good with cats," if you like])
    School Stay: (how long have you been here or if you are new. Ex: 2 years.)
    Appearance: (uniform cloth, hair, skin tone, eyes, etc. Ex: Short blond hair, pale skin, tall, gruff, brown eyes. Uniform is neon green with purple polka-dots)
    Personality: (ex: Mischeivous but an angel in front of teachers. Dreams of getting out of here.)
    Other Info: optional (ex: secretly has a pet fish.)
    Power Opinion: (do you want to have them try to make you normal or do you want them to try to enhance it badly. ex: nulify or enhance, idk riht now.)
    School Knoledge: (do you know about the chemicals and try to telll others or escape, etc? ex: no)
    Grade Average: (ex: Science- B+, Math- A, English- C-, Powers- A++, [etc.])
    Dorm: optional (what it looks like, who's dorm is next to you, where is it placed, etc. Ex: Next to Sara and Cole, large window, painted same as uniform, poster of dogs on one wall.)
    Short History: optional (ex: used to live on a farm with parents, accidently started a crop fire with electricity, was sent here.)

Remember, this is the application you are sending into the school along with your power audition, except for things like secrets or dorm and things of that sort. If you aren't new, then this is your old school application. If you are new, you must rp the auditions and things. By the way, everyone has the same classes, at least until there are too many people to do that, which probably won't happen, so just kind of alternate who is going to pick what class next. Until lunch or dinner, of course. Your breakfast is served to you in your room, no tables, so it is there when you wake up and you eat only what you want of it.

School Map:

level 13 map.jpg

My Character:

Name: Adelaide Raul
    Power or Ability: Unknown, but is smart and good with animals.
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so know her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Plain black uniform, long curly light reddish hair and pale skin. Green eyes that change shades of color, but not color.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and secrelty practices power her own way. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very cat-like and loves animals. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such)
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school.
    Power Opinion: unknown, because of my power thing
    School Knoledge: I am suspicious
    Grade Average: All from B+ to A++

2. crazycatlady13

deleting this sentence...

Deleting the sentence in red....

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  3. crazycatlady13

Power or Ability: Hyper-sensitive. (can hear radio signals and sense things around her, hightened other senses, basically.)
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so know her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Plain black uniform, long curly light reddish hair and pale skin. Green eyes that change shades of color, but not color.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and secrelty practices power her own way. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very cat-like and loves animals. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such)
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school.
    Power Opinion: Covert

Adelaide walked down to the lake's edge and dipped her finger in the water. She knew she shouldn't be up this early in the moirning, but she didn't care. They wouldn't find her. Or, if they did, she'd know they were coming. Suddenly, she heard a bubble around the water. She didn't see anything, but now that she noticed, There were bubbles coming from the border of the lake, which was sandy with little holes. She put a drop of water in one of the holes. A tiny, bright-colored blue beta fish swam out. She realized there must be water under the and. She took out a pen from her pants pocket and opened it. She took out the ink cartridge and filled the empty pen with water and a little bit of sand. Then, she put the fish in it. and closed up the pen. Adelaide put the ink cartridge in her pocket and went back to her room.

4. Name:Kelvin j brown
    Power:fire
    School Stay:been here for a week
    Power Opinion:its usful but don't need it
    School Knoledge:is compleatly unaware...at this time
    Grade Average:all As

i was walking around a tiny flame hovering above my head it was still dark outside but the fire held enough light i heard someone and immedatly extuingished my light i didn't see who passed but it was in the direction of the dormitarys
    i began to follow the sound of there footsteps

5. crazycatlady13

Power or Ability: Hyper-sensitive. (can hear radio signals and sense things around her, hightened other senses, basically.)

On the way back, Adelaide heard someone following her. She wasn't scared, by the sound of the footsteps it was only loud enough to be a human's weight. She could fend for herself. With her heightened senses, she caught the distinct smell of smoke, and the saw a small glow reflecting. beyond a normal human's view, on the walls. She opened the door ever so slightly, and slipped inside. She heard the footsteps stop. Adelaide ignored it ut was still listening as she took out the fish and put it in a bowl of water. She poured the sand in, as well, and planned to get more the next day, but wouldn't risk sneaking out again. It was too close to the waking-up time to go out. She could wait until the night or free period. The fish burrowed in the sand, seeming to eat the little plants inside. "Hmm.... Ripple. I'll call you Ripple,"she said absentmindedly to the fish. Adelaide went to bed and looked outside. SHe glared a the door where she suspected the person to be near and pretended to be asleep.

6. Name:Kelvin j brown

i couldn't hear the foot steps anymore so i decided to go back to my dorm and lit the fire up again my dorm was very close
    "must of been a student" i thought "but which one" i wen't into my dorm and looked at all the beds i noticed the new girl had a strange bright colored fish that wasn't there before
    i decided to confrunt her tomorrow

7. crazycatlady13

oops no time lol sry

8. crazycatlady13

Ok now I've got time...
    Power Opinion: Enhance and use...mwa ha ha ha ha

She enetually fell asleep, and 20 minutes later, she woke up. It was morning. She quickly went to the classrooms and knocked on Dr.Hellion's door. "You said to come here this morning," she called. The door opened and Dr. Hellion came out. She led her to a room with lots of cloth strewn all over the walls in color samples. "Pick your fabric for your uniform," said the woman. Adelaide looked around, bemused. "Were they trying to bribe her into becoming like her sister? She quickly chose a plain back fabric. Dr. Hellion asked her if she was sure she didn't want something brighter. She nodded, and Dr. Hellion told her she could always change it. She nodded and was given her uniform. It was a good black, dark and solid. She went to her room, put it on, and examined her breakfast sceptically. She ignored it and went out for a walk. Suddenly, a boy stepped out in front of her. "What were you doing out last nigt, and where'd the fish come from?" he demanded. She widened her eyed. "Excuse me?" said said. He glared at her "The fish. You were out last night." She laughed. "The fish? That was the lake." He narrowed his gaze. "There are no fish in the lake." She smiled slyly. "There is under the sand, but you'll need water to get them out," she said, then she pushed past him and ducked to avoid a fireball. She turned and went to the forest, where she climbed a high tree and sat down, waiting for class.

9. Name:Kelvin j brown

i was walking away stil a bit angry so i turned around and threw a fireballl at her she managed to dodge then i stomped away back to my dorm and sat on my bed
    i thought "i am gonna go see if there really are fish in the sand maybe bump into that girl again and prove her wrong"

10. crazycatlady13

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hate when this happened! I had this whole long post and then I wasn't clicked and I pressed backspace....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr... homicide is not the answer homicide isn't the answer homicide is not the answer homicide......sorry.... er, nevermind........Okay, I'm redoing it but it is going to be shorter, or at least different, maybe even longer, but, anyway, here it is......

It's too long XD.

Power Opinion: Enhance and use...mwa ha ha ha ha

Adelaide closed her eyes in the tree and almost felt dreamlike. Then, she felt like she woke up, and opened her eyes, starting to think. It didn't feel like a forest, really. It didn't feel.... artificial, that wasn't it. It felt... controlled. Lifeless. There were no animals, not even any wind or insects. It didn't feel wild, as a forest should. It didn't feel free. She suddenly wnted to do everything to get away from the institute. Everything here was so...fake. It was so...so..so stupid. She had to leave. She couldn't stand it here. She screamed, but it made no noise. She couldn't control herself, all she wanted to to was run. She needed to be free. He spirit ripped in two, and she screamed, again with no noise. She wrestled with herself for control, and finally caught it. She figured she must've been hyper-sensitive to the trees. She spat. This wasn't a forest, this was a land of horror in which someone had stolen poor trees from their former lives for. She couldn't stand it. She dug her nails into her skin, drawing blood. The sight of blood cleared her mind, but she almost preferred the feeling of the trees, though trapped and insane, to her own, as it was controlled. She took a breath and closed her eyes. She felt for the trees. She felt like she was one of them. Adelaide breathed out and listened to the tree's soul. She felt the trapped feeling wash over her aain, but she came up from under it and continued to the heart of the tree, the heart of the forest. She felt herself become one with it, forgetting the outside world. The waking world. She felt as if she was in a dream, but it was real. She felt the force of all the forests, everywhere. She felt every living cell, and was aware of everything. She opened her eyes, and saw the tree around her, as if she really was inside it. Suddenly, she understood. She was the heart of the forest, at least at that moment. She smiled, and sighed contentedly. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, letting the wind brush her face. Slowly, almost lazily, she realized there was no wind at the Institute. She opened her eyes. She was in a real forest , not a silent one. Or, at least, there was silence, but it was the sound of silence, not the absence of noise. There was the wind.... and the birds..... and leaves softly falling. She loved it. She felt connected to the world, but at the same time, apart from it. She really was one with the heart of the forest. She wanted to stay there forever, but she knew she had to return for the forest's sake. How could they live without their heart? Their spirit? Their soul? She closed her eyes, and let the wind brush past her, visualizing the trapped feeling again. She heard a noise, and opened her eyes. She was back by the lake. Had it been real, mental, or both? Her attention snapped to the noise again. There was that boy again. Hh was trying to find the fish. She watched with interest, almost transfixed. He dug in the sand, to no affect, and put water in it. Nothing happened until he put water on the spot where there already where little holes. Bubbles came up. She could feel the soft rush of air as they popped. Was this her senses, or......? She tore her eyes from the bubbles, and stared around. She was beside the lake, in the shadows. She felt the trapped feeling, forever with her now, wash over her, and take her under, this time. She had to flee. The urge was overwhelming. She ran, almost flying, her feet barely touching the ground. She wasn't necessarily fast, but she was like the wind. She was flowing until she forced herself to stop. She climbed up the tree and needed to retreat back too the sanctuary of the real forest. She kept her eyes open, this time, and remembered. If she remembered hard enough, she could bring it back. She blinked, and was relunctant to open her eyes again. When she did, she was back. She smiled, relaxed, and let herself fall from the tree and float down to the earth below, like a leaf. The light filtered in from the trees, casting shadows on the mossy ground. With a sudden thought, she wondered fleetingly if this was a trick of the Institute, but somehow she could tell it wasn't. She looked around, bemused she had even had the thought. She felt a strong source of power, and approached a large willow that seemed older than the whole forest put together, ancient. Power and spirit radiated from it. It was the true heart of the forest. it was calling her, and she walked towads it. When she reached out a finger to touch the rough bark, she felt as if she truly was one with it. She was one with the forest. It was almost creepy, but she continued anyway. It was who she was. It was her true soul. She looked at the willow, the heart. Adelaide felt herself slipping away from her body. She didn't try to stop it, but even if she had, she wouldn't have been able to. This was beyond the waking world, beyond even her. It was pure soul. She was swept into the tree. Adelaide closed her eyes amid the emerald light now bestowed upon her. She opened her eyes and was back at the institute, but at the edge of her sights, she could she the frayed shadow of the forest. She knew she didn't trust the institue anymore. She had a sudden vision of them on the lower levels, testing macines, and talking about them. By the end of the scene, she knew almost everything about the institute. She wondered if she really was hyper-sensitive anymore. She leapt out of the tree, landed squarely on her feet, and walked calmly to the office of Dr. Hellion. When she answered the door, Adelaide faked a smile. "I don't think I'm really hyper-sensitive anymore. I didn't duck when I was in my dorm and something fell off of a shelf, but it didn't really hurt, and then I turned the radio on, and I heard normal sounds." The doctor frowned. "Follow me," she muttered. She led Adelaide back to the testing room, shocked her, and played the radio signal again. She shook her head. She hadn't heard anything. She was put in the chamber again,a nd answered a few questions, turthfully. Dr. Hellion began a short speech. "Sometimes, as a person grows, their power can change. We are going to see what has happened to yours. It might be gone, in which case you'll have to leave, I'm afraid. If we don't find it, but we find evidence of a power, you can stay. Alright?" Adelaide nodded. They did more tests, and this time she responded slightly to the falcon, which wasn't fully healed yet. She told them she could feel the life force, but couldn't heal it. She knew what had happened, but didn't know what to do. It had been hurt in an accident with a hunter. They told her she did have a power, and to tell them what the weather would be tomarrow, based on the wind. She didn't know, but she told them later in the day it would rain. They let her out and told her to go to her dorm and pick out a new uniform. When she asked why, Dr. Hellion said simpley, "Because it doesn't match your new look." Adelaide went to her dorm and looked in the mirror. She gasped. Her hair was a coppery color, almost like a hawk's feathers. Her eyes were an unearthly emerald color, and shaped like cat's eyes, that seemed to have more depth than before. Her skin was slightly more tan. Her face had a more animal look. She went to the uniform room with an agent. She eventually picked out a deep jade-green with gold trim, because the green was simaliar to her eyes, but much more practical, and less piercing. It was also embroidered with gold ivy patterens a little. She went to the changing room, and changed. They told her to take the day off. They also said they didn;t want people to know and ask questions, so they told her to change her name. She told them her choice, and went to her bed to sleep for the night, for once, because by then it was night.

11. crazycatlady13

Name: Willow (sometimes Willa) Tarryn
    Power or Ability: Nature, kind of. She is the heart of the forest. Later, she will develop plant power, and can currently mentally take herself to a forest, home to the other part of the heart, an ancient willow.
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so knows her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Jade-green uniform with gold trim and embroidery, long coppery-brown fairly curly hair and unearthly emerald green cat's eyes that are deep and piercing. She always looks as thoguh she knows the secrets of the world, and has light tan skin.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and wantsto bring the downfall of the institute. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very animal-like and loves the earth. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such) She has a connection the the forest, and doesn't speak much, but if she does, it is well thought-out. She is earthy and seems as though she has seen many more lives than her own.
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school. Was hyper-sensitive, but then had this whole tree experience, giving her her new gift. Her appearance changed, too, and they told her to pretend she was new. Her name used to be Adelaide Raul.
    Power Opinion: Unknown for now
    School Knoledge: Oh yes, I know...

Wow, long! I had to split it. Just so you know, I change powers and names so much in roleplays because I get bored of them, or I read a book with someone who had a power or name I like. XD

12. GuardianofEarth

GuardianofEarth straight male

Name: Caleb Hawkwing
    Power or Ability: His body contains nanomachines. He can alter his physical composition, and can alter his shape (ex. He can turn his hands into metal blades, or can make himself seven feet tall.) But, every change causes pain, the more change from his original shape the more pain.
    School Stay: New student
    Appearance: Short coppery hair, brown eyes, fair skin, around 6’ 1” with a lean but muscular build. Uniform is silvery with horizontal dark orange stripes and solid silvery pants.
    Personality: Tends to only have a small group of very close friends. Sees most women with great respect, and acts like their protector. Loves to laugh, and does what he can to make others do so too. Afraid to get close to anyone else. Can be overly sarcastic at times.
    Other Info: Harbors a love for junk food.
    Power Opinion: Needs to learn to control his abilities.
    School Knowledge:Blissfully ignorant. For now.
    Grade Average: Consistently slightly above average. B+ range, except science which has an A++
    Short History: Was institutionalized after accidentally killing his girlfriend. Shortly after he was released, he was sent to the school to learn if he can control himself.

In the morning, a young man was walking slowly toward the school. So...Caleb thought to himself. This is going to be my... Home. Even in his head the last word was practically snarled.
    " I'm Dr. Hellion" said a woman near the door. Your Caleb Hawkwing? Follow me." She walked away as he nodded. In the testing room, she hooked him up to a machine, the left the room. The machine beeped, and Dr. Hellion returned a second later. She went to a nearby computer screen and, after a few keystrokes she nodded. "Interesting," she muttered.
    "What's interesting, ma'am?" Caleb asked
    "Nanomachines." She answered. "Unbelievable, your body is full of them. You can change your shape, right?"
    "I already knew all of this." Caleb replied nonchalantly. " And I also know that every change I make, actually causes me pain." Skip all this psyco- mumbo-jumbo, I've already been through all of it with eight differnt therapists."
    Dr. Hellion looked taken aback. "Well," She said, " I guess go get yourself a uniform. Here's a map." She handed him a sheet of paper. "Go. Now." she commanded. and he left the room.

13. crazycatlady13

Power or Ability: Nature, kind of. She is the heart of the forest. Later, she will develop plant power, and can currently mentally take herself to a forest, home to the other part of the heart, an ancient willow.
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so knows her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Jade-green uniform with gold trim and embroidery, long coppery-brown fairly curly hair and unearthly emerald green cat's eyes that are deep and piercing. She always looks as thoguh she knows the secrets of the world, and has light tan skin.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and wantsto bring the downfall of the institute. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very animal-like and loves the earth. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such) She has a connection the the forest, and doesn't speak much, but if she does, it is well thought-out. She is earthy and seems as though she has seen many more lives than her own.
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school. Was hyper-sensitive, but then had this whole tree experience, giving her her new gift. Her appearance changed, too, and they told her to pretend she was new. Her name used to be Adelaide Raul.

Willow woke up and looked at the door to her dorm. She knew people would be along to "clean it up" for it's next ocupant when she pretended she had just came, though she kind of had. She hadn't even taken a class! With a fleeting thought, she remembered the fish. She quickly put it back in the pen and got anything else she wanted to keep, and put it in a bag. SHe ran back to her tree in the "forest," and sat, hoping no one would see her.

14. GuardianofEarth

Power or Ability: His body contains nanomachines. He can alter his physical composition, and can alter his shape (ex. He can turn his hands into metal blades, or can make himself seven feet tall.) But, every change causes pain, the more change from his original shape the more pain.
    Appearance: Short coppery hair, brown eyes, fair skin, around 6’ 1” with a lean but muscular build. Uniform is silvery with horizontal dark orange stripes and solid silvery pants.
    Personality: Tends to only have a small group of very close friends. Sees most women with great respect, and acts like their protector. Loves to laugh, and does what he can to make others do so too. Afraid to get close to anyone else. Can be overly sarcastic at times.
    Grade Average: Consistently slightly above average. B+ range, except science which has an A++
    Short History: Was institutionalized after accidentally killing his girlfriend. Shortly after he was released, he was sent to the school to learn if he can control himself.

After choosing his uniform, silvery with dark orange stripes, Caleb went to his dorm and slept until morning. When morning rolled around Caleb was woken up by the sound of someone leaving hurriedly. He quickly dressed and silently gave pursuit. Outside, he saw who he was following. It was a girl with coppery hair, she looked younger than him, and seemied to be fleeing from something. He followed her to a wooded area, where she sat and tried to stay hidden. He went over to heer, and he noticed she had piercing green eyes that gave an impression that there was much more wisdom and life behind them. He sat next to her and said "You know." He smiled warmly "If I hadn't followed you, I wouldn't have found you. My name's Caleb. Yours?"

15. crazycatlady13

Willow looked at the older boy who had said his name was Caleb. She smiled slightly, saying, "My name is Willow." She sighed. "So, what's your power?" she asked. Caleb shrugged. "There are nanomachines inside my body, so I can change shape, but it hurts." WIllow replieed, "Cool. I...don't really know what mine is. Something with the trees, I mean, I guess I can understand them, if that makes any sense, but..." She shrugged. "I don't know."

(uh can't think of anything else to say lol. you can say your own way for how you answered, like if you didn't want to say it hurt each time or whatever. mine just otherwise would've been about 2 sentences, so...yeah.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
  16. GuardianofEarth

(Not exactly how I would've put it... Lolz. Let's go back a little.)

Caleb frowned slightly. "Nanomachines," he replied. "My bodies swimming with them. I can change..." He paused " Me." His skin pigment darkened, until he closely resembled a Native American." There's the simple changes like that, then theres..." His skin returned to normal, and he held up his arm. It bubbled and his flesh hardened, first to a stone-like substance, then to a crystalline- form. With a grimace of pain, he shook his arm and it returned to normal. "It hurts, though. Changing my skin color is only like an itch, but that crystal..." He shuddered. "That's just rough." Willow told him her ability, and he said "It makes sense to me. It's kinda like your can read their minds, I guess." He grinned. He stood up and offered his hand to help her up. "Hey, maybe after you finish what you were doing, we can go get some breakfast. What do ya say?"

(I'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to use our powers, but I've never been good at explaining anything... Better at demonstrating things.)

17. crazycatlady13

(well we aren't supposed to but its actually a good thing. it means you wont lose it. but for yours they'd probably want to enhance it badly or whatever they do and then use it for , basically, getting money. that's the covert use.)

Willow got up, but didn't take his hand when he offered it. She shrugged. "Okay, I guess. When I'm done, I'll go to your dorm. Shouldn't be too hard to find, there's only a few kids here. Okay?" He nodded, though she wasn't sure if he was going to walk off and then watch her or really go back to his dorm, or what. It didn't matter to her. He'd either see her sitting in a tree with her eyes closed or not there, probably hiding, in his view. She reached the top and sat. She concentrated on the tree. It was easier than when she was still partially hyper-sensitive. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and concentrated. She imagined wind across her face. When she felt it for real, she opened her eyes. Her heart leapt. She was back in the forest! She looked around, and floated down from the tree, light as a leaf. She approached the willow, and when she put her hand the the bark, her eyes closed. She could feel the life force of all the trees. Suddenly, she wondered if she could change it. She tried channeling her energy into the plants, and moving it upwards. She felt it start to grow, and she grinned. She couldn't do much with it yet, but she could practice. She realized she could practice her power here and not lose it. She went back in the tree, finally, and with a last look at the forest, she sighed and was back at the institute.

18. GuardianofEarth

Caleb wandered his way toward his own dorm. He got there and waited for Willow. He figured she wouldn't take long and his first class wasn't until after breakfast. He picked up his favorute book and began reading.

(blarg, short post.)

19. crazycatlady13

She blinked and grabbed a branch. Bracing herself, she swung down from the tree, and landed on the fake-mossy floor with a muffled thud. Willow opened or the doors out of the nature room, and made her way through the halls until she came to the dorms. She walked throughout the few there were until she one dorm had Caleb next to it. She came over to him and looked up. "Hi," she said simply.

(lol short post, too)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  20. GuardianofEarth

Caleb tossed his book on the bed. "All right." he said, "Let's go." They walked out to the cafeteria and got their food. "Where ya wanna sit?" he asked.

(Sorry for the large break, I was just extremely busy for a while...)