Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Level 13 (a power school rp with a catch)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by crazycatlady13, Mar 27, 2010.

1. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

No problem.

Name: Willow (sometimes Willa) Tarryn
    Power or Ability: Nature, kind of. She is the heart of the forest. Later, she will develop plant power, and can currently mentally take herself to a forest, home to the other part of the heart, an ancient willow.
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so knows her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Jade-green uniform with gold trim and embroidery, long coppery-brown fairly curly hair and unearthly emerald green cat's eyes that are deep and piercing. She always looks as thoguh she knows the secrets of the world, and has light tan skin.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and wants to bring the downfall of the institute. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very animal-like and loves the earth. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such) She has a connection the the forest, and doesn't speak much, but if she does, it is well thought-out. She is earthy and seems as though she has seen many more lives than her own.
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school. Was hyper-sensitive, but then had this whole tree experience, giving her her new gift. Her appearance changed, too, and they told her to pretend she was new. Her name used to be Adelaide Raul.
    Power Opinion: Unknown for now
    School Knoledge: Oh yes, I know...
    Grade Average: All from B+ to A++

She shrugged. "I don't know. It doesn't really matter," she said. "I guess.... over there?" They started walking when she felt a pull on the forest in the back of her mind. She froze, and turned. "I'm sorry, I have to go," she muttered, dropping her tray on some random table, and ran to the forest. There was no one there, but she felt as if she was being watched. Her eyes narrowed and she spun around. No one appeared to be there. She didn't think there was anyone at the school with invisibility, but.... She heard a twig snap in a tree and looked up. Nothing again. She climbed up the tree swiftly, looking around. Her eyes widened when she realized it was her tree. With a fleeting thought, she wondered if it was in her forest. She closed her eyes and felt the wind. She sighed, content as always when away from the institute. She opened her eyes warily, and instantly her eyes flew open, wide, and she fell back and dropped to the ground. It was the first time she had hurt herself when in the forest. She was almost glad, because it felt more real and less like a dream that way. Her arm was dislocated. She cursed and popped it back into place, wincing. She remembered the cause of her fall and got up, dusting herself off. She stared at the shadows and the eyes. "Um...hello?" She heard growls, and a human, but almost hyena-like, laugh. Her eyes narrowed once more, and she smiled slyly. Her eyes had adjusted, becuase this forest was hers. She felt the life forces, and decided to try something new. "Come out, come out, or the big bad wolf will get you," she said, almost singsong. The words to a song she had known as a child came to her mind, and she continued to sing it quietly, though more eerily then it should be. "When the moon is in the seventh house, and jupiter aligns with mars...." She paused, watching the pack of hyenas and their humanoid leader. She changed the lyrics slightly to switch the meaning. "Then hate will rule the planets....." Her own eyes began to glow. SHe stopped singing, and whispered, "And blood will steer the stars." (actually it is a song, but I did change the end. It's called the Age of Aquarius, from HAIR, and I had it stuck in my head, so I put it here.) The hyenas growled again. "You know, there are a lot more frightening things in this world than you." She raised her hands the the forest glowed, illuminating her smiling figure. Her eyes flashed as she finished her sentence and bared her teeth. "And I'm one of them." With her words, the forest sprung into life. Leaves unfurled, trees spread their branches, wolves howled in the distance, and the willow's fallen leaves burst into golden and emerald dust. She picked some of the dust delicatly, and softly blew it into the air towards the pack. As they breathed it in from the air, the hyenas in the front started to look a little more solid and a little darker. She watched with pleasure, until, suddenly, to her dark delight, the leader's eyes turned green and he, too, burst into the gold and emerald dust, leaving a single leaf fluttering to the ground. The hyenas in the back fled, and the ones in the front turned to wood and slowly grew into trees. She knew she hadn;t done most of it herself, and walked towards the willow. She carressed the bark with her fingers. "Thank you," she whispered. She closed her eyes and felt the life forces of the trees. She was quickly aware of the hyenas, crying inside their eternal prison. Her heart melted. She couldn't leave them like that. She took a deep breath and parted the wood until she could hear their howls. She let the howls carry their souls far away, leaving empty shells of dead trees. Willow didn't feel like going back to the horrible insitute just yet. Her forest was the only place she could think! It cleared her mind. She knew she had to go back soon, however. She had a class in about 5 minutes. After sitting under the willow for three minutes, she got up and climbed the tree, opening her eyes to the sight of the cursed intstitute.

2. MysticMagician

MysticMagician Barely around...

Name: Neon D. Conley
    Power or Ability: Unknown, but good with animals
    School Stay: New Student
    Appearance: Semilong blond hair, slightly tanned skin, 5' 7", seagreen eyes. Uniform is black with neon green edges.
    Personality: He's mysterious, smart and kind. He's usually not attracted to crowds, but may suddenly approach, just to say a philosophical sentence or two.
    Other Info: optional Secretly has a pet dragon, which he through gene-manipulation, bred himself.
    Power Opinion: Ecounterable
    School Knoledge: Even though he's knowledgable of lot, and very suspicious to the school, he don't intend to find out about the plot himself.
    Grade Average: He's regulary an A to A++
    Dorm: Close by Willow's dorm. Usually there's only a book on his bed, but some times it may be some dirt on the floor.
    Short History: Although his life on the farm where good, he seeked knowledge about sertain subjects. His search for knowledge once made him create a tiny, but fully alive, mermaid in an aquarium. Shortly after he was sent to the school.

Neon had just a positive from the gene testing, but nothing in particular happened when he went through the machine test. Even though they still wanted to keep him at the school.
    Dr. Hellion lead him to a room with different cloth on the walls. He was to select one, and he quickly found one. It was colored matallic black. He politely boed for Dr. Hellion, before he left to his dorm. He'd justed changed, when he went for class, but stopped when he noticed a girl among the trees. He watched her from the distance, and almost forgot about time. He then noticed simple movement and got to himself. He looked at his watch, and realized he had class in two minutes, so he swiftly started to walk again.

3. crazycatlady13

crazycatlady13 Cats Rule!

bleh sorry havent been on in FOREVER!

Name: Willow (sometimes Willa) Tarryn
    Power or Ability: Nature, kind of. She is the heart of the forest. Later, she will develop plant power, and can currently mentally take herself to a forest, home to the other part of the heart, an ancient willow.
    School Stay: New, but sister was here for 6 years then graduated, so knows her way around and stuff. (graduated=turned fully normal)
    Appearance: Jade-green uniform with gold trim and embroidery, long coppery-brown fairly curly hair and unearthly emerald green cat's eyes that are deep and piercing. She always looks as thoguh she knows the secrets of the world, and has light tan skin.
    Personality: Good student, but is secretly plotting something. Sneaks around a lot and wants to bring the downfall of the institute. Usually kind, sometimes sarcastic, and determined. Very stubborn if she wants to be and has a HUGE amount of willpower. Isn't girly, but isn't a tom-boy. Is very animal-like and loves the earth. Very, very clever and is good at backwards thinking. (for riddles and such) She has a connection the the forest, and doesn't speak much, but if she does, it is well thought-out. She is earthy and seems as though she has seen many more lives than her own.
    Other Info: Loves cats and reading. Gets brightly-colored fish in a secret way from the lake's edge. Will tell people how if they ask, but most people just think she secretly leaves school. Was hyper-sensitive, but then had this whole tree experience, giving her her new gift. Her appearance changed, too, and they told her to pretend she was new. Her name used to be Adelaide Raul.
    Power Opinion: Unknown for now
    School Knoledge: Oh yes, I know...
    Grade Average: All from B+ to A++

She blinked. The institute looked different. Somehow...brighter, in better focus, like an enhanced photo. It wasn't more real, but more clear. The air was different, too, crisp and misty. It even sounded different, like whispers on a cold day. Something odd had happened. Willow sighed. Odd stuff happened a lot here. Still...

She put the thought out of her head and climbed down the tree, scraping her hand on a sharp branch. It bled slightly, but she wiped it off on her uniform and walked to her first class.

At the door, the teacher welcomed her in and sat her next to an empty seat. She supposed to create an illusion of the northern lights in a glass globe using three odd chemicals. Willow poured a drop on one in experimentally. It fizzed. Adding a drop of black liquid, the mixture began to smoke. It was close to the northern lights. She poured a drop of the last one, a clear ultraviolet, in, and northern lights began to dance above the liquid in the globe. She smiled and handed it to the teacher.

4. MysticMagician

Appearance: Semilong blond hair, slightly tanned skin, 5' 7", seagreen eyes. Uniform is black with neon green edges.
    Personality: He's mysterious, smart and kind. He's usually not attracted to crowds, but may suddenly approach, just to say a philosophical sentence or two.
    Other Info: optional Secretly has a pet dragon, which he through gene-manipulation, bred himself.
    School Knoledge: Even though he's knowledgable of lot, and very suspicious to the school, he don't intend to find out about the plot himself.
    Dorm: Close by Willow's dorm. Usually there's only a book on his bed, but some times it may be some dirt on the floor.
    Short History: Although his life on the farm where good, he seeked knowledge about sertain subjects. His search for knowledge once made him create a tiny, but fully alive, mermaid in an aquarium. Shortly after he was sent to the school.

I just arrived at the class, and looked at the other students making illusions of the northern light. I sat down beside Willow, and did what I where ment to do, makng an illusion of the northern light. I looked at the teacher and back at my illusion. I sighed lightly, and looked bored in my seat. I softly turned towards Willow, and lightly blushed at the sight of her. I quickly looked back at my illusion, trying not to make her notice me looking at her.

5. Ede

Ede Cogito ergo cogito

Name: Ede Chavis
    Power or Ability: Mind-reading, along with related abilities.
    Appearance: He wears a black uniform with white trim, about as close as the uniforms get to looking like a jacket and suit. He is quite gaunt, with red hair and extremely pale skin. He has hazel eyes that change shade very slightly. He wears glasses.
    Personality: According to people who don't know him very well, he is excessively well-behaved and an angel towards authority. However, his closer friends know that all of that good behavior is just a disguise that allows him to do pretty much whatever he wants without people even questioning that it might be him. Even excluding his mind-reading abilities, Ede is incredibly smart.
    Power Opinion: I try my best to hide my power from others, but would love for it to be enhanced.
    School Knowledge: I'm new, so I know nothing right now, but I ought to be able to figure things out pretty easily.
    Grade Average: A++ for everything. Mind-reading is wonderful for one's GPA.

Ede woke up in a strange place. He was greeted by someone calling themselves Dr. Hellion. She told him to step into a machine, which he did. It beeped a few times, Dr. Hellion started thinking quite furiously and distractingly. "Interesting...so he reads minds, does he? That will be wonderful for our--" Ede could no longer read Dr. Hellion's mind, oddly enough. How did she do that? Ede would have to find out. He was sent to the uniform room, then straight to a class, though he saw some other students being tested for powers in different ways while he was getting there.
    In class, Ede was told to create some northern lights using chemicals in a glass orb. He quickly scanned the teacher's thoughts, and completed the project in less than a minute. Bored.

6. MysticMagician

Neon sighed lightly in his seat, not really thinking about much. The two mayor thoughts filling his mind now though, was; "Why isn't class done yet?" and "I'm really bored right now." He didn't really take much notice of the new boy in class either.

7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

-Breaks RP-

My work is complete , mwahaahaahaa !