Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Linkin park or paramore

Discussion in 'Music' started by angelofdeath21, Dec 5, 2008.

1. [zephyr]

[zephyr] Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie

Lmao right...
    <_<

Old LP FTW.

2. 6L6P6

6L6P6 Jenesse #1 Fan (:

yeah,linkin park sold more copies from road to revolution than paramore with riot or whatever and all of limp bizkit albums,even corey from slipknot considered them their equals and a ''hardrocking band'',also Mike Shinoda swept all the rappers that were trash talking about him

Linkin Park is an American rock band from Agoura Hills, California. Formed in 1996, the band has sold more than 50 million albums and won two Grammy Awards. It achieved mainstream success with its debut album, Hybrid Theory, which was certified Diamond by the RIAA in 2005. Its following studio album, Meteora, continued the band's success, topping the Billboard 200’s album charts in 2003, and was followed by extensive touring and charity work around the world. In 2003, MTV2 named Linkin Park the sixth greatest band of the music video era and the third best of the new millennium behind Oasis and Coldplay.

Having adapted the nu metal and rap rock genres to a radio-friendly yet densely-layered style in Hybrid Theory and Meteora, the band explored other genres in their next studio album, Minutes to Midnight. The album topped the Billboard charts and had the third best debut week of any album that year. They have also collaborated with several other artists, most notably with rapper Jay-Z in their mashup album Collision Course, and many others on Reanimation. They are the only musical act in the world that formed after the millennium to have sold over 50 million records worldwide.

i aint liying

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
  3. [zephyr]

Lmao uh kay?
    Whats your point?

I just told you that Linkin Park isnt the only band thats "Rap/Rock"
    As you said they were the only ones.
    I didnt ask for a mini bio on them :p

4. 6L6P6

6L6P6 Jenesse #1 Fan (:

there very few bands that does it,#1 is linkin park by a damn far distance to limp bizkit wich is 2nd place and if u read the bio of em ul realize what they done and see they r way more awesome band that any rap/rock band and other mini bands like paramore and evanescense

compare anything to that---->youtube.com/watch?v=9y-BKbjBs28

5. [zephyr]

You still dont get it do you...?
    I dont care whos better?
    Thats not what I was trying to say..
    I just told you that Linkin Park isnt the only Rap/Rock band
    Like you said they were.
    Thats it dude.. <__<

6. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

Paramore, considering Linkin Park SUCK.
    And I only vote Paramore because Hayley Williams is hot. ;P XD

7. idk12344

idk12344 n00b

paramore :321:

8. Neon Goddess

Neon Goddess Bring me some brains!

I like both.. (And I am NOT Emo >.>)

But out of both of them,I prefer Paramore.

9. ehra2008

ehra2008 n00b

Linkin Park for me since I dont have any idea about paramore and what their songs is

10. D-Dog666

D-Dog666 Faberry Forever!!!!

Paramore all the way, even over old Linkin cause i actually love the music unlike most guys who like Paramore for Hayley. Hayley Williams is obviously IMO the most beautiful woman alive too!

11. the disciple

the disciple not good=not the end

To be honest its ahrd to chose. id have to say Linkin Park, theyre not my favourite band but i like thier music 9though the newere stuff isnt so good). Only reason i chose Linkin park is because ive listened to them for longer.

12. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

You are a frickin idiot, you know that? There is ONE song where she 'screams', other than that; the rest is pure and powerful singing.

13. D-Dog666

D-Dog666 Faberry Forever!!!!

Hayley screams in a song?? I thought it was only Josh who does screams lol.

14. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

Yup, BFS FTW! but i like Linkin Park more than paramore only coz ive always listened to them for ages ;) ;) So LP & BFS FTWTFIWATAM OMG BBQ (WTFIWATAM= What the **** is with all the abbreviations)

15. MikeGillislee

MikeGillislee n00b

linkin park is much better than Paramore. the only good thing in paramore is Hayley Williams. and the only good song by paramore is brick by boring brick...

16. Cum_Slut

Cum_Slut Filthy Whore

Linkin Park

17. Wes82

Wes82 Dark Ninja

linkin park ...

18. Ystina

Ystina n00b

linkin park is better

19. Linkin park .. even thought haley williams is hot

20. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I only like 2 of Linkin Park's songs.
    Paramore is more for me , since they're quite punk pop.