Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Locust vs The Flood

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Hotspot, Aug 12, 2008.

Who would win? Loucst or The Flood

1. Locust

31.5%
  2. The Flood

63.0%
  3. They would kill each other

5.5%
  1. Hotspot

Hotspot The King

I say the locust would win in a fight cause they are just bigger badder and better. You have to have a reason on who would win in a fight.

2. isolationman2k8

isolationman2k8 funny game guru

locust because even boomers would end the flood race yet alone the whole of the locust team

3. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

flood multiply really fast. it simple, babies attack and infect, adults attack, and give the babies time to grow.

repeat.

4. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

I have to go with The Flood becuase those little eh "babies" can kill anyone without protecton with one bite, then they infect them, then they become of of them, then soon, they will explode to create more of those "babies" so basically their numbers in thier advantage to their victory. Flood FTW.

5. DragonWolf67

DragonWolf67 Cunning Wolf

Meh the flood would win because they can multiply rapidly.

6. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

I think they would be friends :]

But for real.... Locust.

7. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Ergh... flood, only because they are infectuous and whatnot... and they had to make a liable enemy for the ALL POWERFUL MASTER CHIEF! lololololololololol Master Chief FTWINZ0R!!!!!!!!!

no. not at all. Tis gay. All gay. Master chief = Panzy. Alright thats my $0.02.

*awaits impending fanboy criticism*

8. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Anybody who would come to the defense of Master Chief is pathetic. Master Chief is not real. Master Chief is a fictional character, like the Grinch or Mary Poppins (sorry for revealing that Poppins doesn't exist, lgeg :p).
    Anywho, I do believe that the Flood would be victorious. I don't really need to give a reason...just read pretty much every pro-Flood post above mine. Sums it up nicely.

9. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

The Flood, they spread accross every where multiplying and causing despair to everyone it infects and can pick up almost any weapon.

FLOOD FTW

The Floood win by so much I dont even need to validate on the locusts xD

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2008
  10. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Ma...Ma... Mary Poppins....doesn't.......exist? SERIOUSLY! Argh!!!!

EVERYTHING! everything I EVER believed, torn asunder! Sonofagun!!!! BWAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Yeah. so pretty much, flood doesn't particuarily have much of a competition.

11. Mike14

Mike14 Guest

the flood besause the Mr.potato heads: the babies could jump inside the Locust and take them over.

12. Gentleman327

Gentleman327 Gentleman

flood

the flood would win dont argue you know its true, picture the giant monster the with the cannon or the spider thing infected ya stuff that in your craw locust

13. unreal scythe

unreal scythe n00b

the flood. they will just infect the locust and take over the flood seem adapt at living in any envirmoment even under ground and remember it takes one flood it infect and control so what if a tiny little flood get on a brumak or corpser. The locust couldn't take care or there lambent problem the flood would just wipe them out.

14. bucks

bucks n00b

the flood would kick ass!!!!

15. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

the flood becuz obviously they multiply fast and could easily overwehlm and enemy but also they r parasites. they take over any organic lifeform. locusts would fall.

16. rsjp

rsjp random guy

i say thelocust would win because of the berserkers and theron guards not to mention the kantus monks that all have protection far above any normal locust or flood plus on the games the locust have a better AI programing so the flood would get wiped out G.O.W forever :p:rtfm:

17. undeadboy

undeadboy Blood Red Sandman

flood!
    if they kill 1 locus they can create a million of new spores!!!!!!!!!!!!:rtfm:

18. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

Maybe it should have been the "Locust Vs. The Chimera". Because the flood is teh Shiz.

19. aztecrule

aztecrule n00b

locust because they got beserks and boomers and chainsaws!!! :violent:

20. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Great! More heavy-units for the Flood then! You don't understand. The Flood INFECT, meaning that ANY of the locust could then be turned into a flood version and then used against the other locusts. Given the fact that you need to kill EVERY single host in order for them to be defeated (thus the idea behind the Halos) and even then they went into hibernation, the Locusts have no chance.