Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Locust vs The Flood

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Hotspot, Aug 12, 2008.

Who would win? Loucst or The Flood

1. Locust

31.5%
  2. The Flood

63.0%
  3. They would kill each other

5.5%
  1. aloysiuscarl

aloysiuscarl n00b

locust automatically wins because the flood is from halo and halo sucks major noob penar..The only reason is that the locust can take over the flood once they die, and the flood tunnels would make a perfect home for a gravemind. Also, imagine a boomer, corpser, or reaver, taken over by the locust. Bammage at maximum.

2. OMG! iz a Ninja!!

OMG! iz a Ninja!! THE MIGHTY ASS KICKER

a few reasons pro-flood

A fan of both series i would have to say the flood because in the 3rd gears of war the Lambent effectively combat both the COG forces and the locus horde and the resemble-to me- the Flood. the reason the Locust would win would probably be due to the Brumaks/Corpsers which are large (and BA). These would pose a large threat to the flood as they don't have a unit in the gargantuan size category, but if the flood infected enough of those Locust early enough they would probably win.......Just sayen.:thumb:

3. sexyjames234

sexyjames234 n00b

Flood would win against the locust:)

4. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

i believe that flood would, as they are different types, the flood are a parasitic race, they infect the bodies and take them over, thats why they have managed to survive for so long, even if they fall they can raise the body again by infecting it, so i believe that flood would eventually just outnumber the locust

5. Ftlulz

Ftlulz Finally given up..

most people would disagree with you that halo sucks, halo is much more popular then gow, with the exception of halo: ODST, i believe is the best fps series on xbox

6. FoxFur

FoxFur FurFag

The flood, because they are small and spread like a disease (I think). I dont know the halo story that well.

7. Goldkilla88

Goldkilla88 GaMiNg BiTcH

The flood because.. um well... their flood. the name! the name is what these freaken creatures do! more info on the halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood
    But god if the flood came 1 year after E-day and lasted all the way to Gears three when the lambent really arise. Oh god the COG would be fine because the locust need to deal with the flood but mostly the lambent. The flood and the lambent are all most completely the same! God it would just be one down after another. but then the flood infect the lambent body and the lambent would infect the flood locust corpse!!! NEVER ENDING WAR THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :thumb:

8. fbug

fbug n00b

flood all the way.

9. amriednbelly

amriednbelly n00b

Tyranids ruin the game, I will remove them because they are on a different level than anything else. the remaining three, I am going to say that the victories over the floods, dependinding in the form to start and have an undertaker.

10. blobpeople4

blobpeople4 n00b

no the flood can crale you to death:rcain:like that

11. Turkishbb

Turkishbb Badboy53

Everyone who is saying the flood is wrong, because the firepower of the locust is so big that the flood can go home... Just one of the Brumak would bashem to bad :thumb: