Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

look for some great [18 + games]

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by coolrage, Aug 29, 2010.

1. coolrage

coolrage -_-

hello im new to these forums. but i will like to ask if any one can tell me some good games that i can DL or find on others sides?.

2. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Hope this helps!

If it's downloads your after i recommend just going to funny games 18's sex games download archives.
    Slave Maker 3 is a great download since it has good stratagy along with hentai:coolgleam:
    Yet, due to speedyshare suddenly wanting the use a "Premium" service:fmad:
    I use jdownloader to get past the premium required bit for free!

3. coolrage

coolrage -_-

oki thank you:p but got any other then under the funny-games DL ? or a forum i can go 2? if not thank you anyway

4. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Here's an option for videos

Hmm... I can't think of another site that has any good games, but i know that if you're into Hentai videos you can go to xvideo's tags and click hentai they have over 2000 clips of hentai,
    Allot of them are around 10 minutes yet they have plenty that go over the 25 minute marker and some videos are over 1hour long:thumb:

5. coolrage

coolrage -_-

oki thank you:p but i am most of all looking for games

6. sosoko8

sosoko8 n00b

how do you use jdownloader to get past it? it keeps on telling me that it can only be downloaded by a premium user from the site!!! :fmad: help please