Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Love. How do you feel about it?

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by dmen, Mar 21, 2009.

How do you feel about love?

1. like it

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  2. love it

32 vote(s)
    56.1%
  3. hate it

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. doesnt matter

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. dont care

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. deryni

deryni king kick spamming a**

Okay, not to be rude, but you seem to be saying, to me, that sex should only be with someone you love. Sex feels good so it is a pleasure. If you like something, it is a pleasure. Saying you can't have sex with someone you don't love is like saying you can't do anything pleasurable just because you like it. i agree with you when it comes to taking a girls virginity, because you never forget your first. but sex is only a pleasure and always will be, so it should be treated as such. sex has no association with love as society considers it to be. sex is a pleasure. love may be too, but love is more than that. far more. you can't lump the two together. to say "shouldn't it be more special than just to band them then leave them?" is like saying we just have sex then leave. not everybody is like that. i'm not, and i still consider love a full pleasure no matter what. and also, as a side note, there is sex. then there is love making. sex is all pleasure. love making is...different. i can't explain it. it's way better than sex, and it is a lot more emotional. i think you should consider than, rather then just putting sex and love making together. there is a difference, believe me. if you mean love making shouldn't be just given out freely then your right. that's just wrong. well, i think i got my point across. if i got anything wrong you put just tell me. just don't be rude to me hehehe

2. candybaby

candybaby n00b

WELL YEA LOVE IS PAIN LIKE AT THE SKATING RINK THIS BOY WAS FLURTING WITH ME AND THEN HE CALLED MY CELL HE ASKED ME OUT AND THEN I SAID YES BUT HE WAS SUPER HOT WELL TO DAYS LATER HE BROKE UP WITHME BECOUSE OF MY AGE WENE I CALL HE HE TELLS ME FUCK U AND I DONT NOW U BUT SOME BOYS ARE HOLES

FUCK BOYS RIGH!!:spam:

3. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

So you had ONE bad experience? And one based on not even love, but lust? You said yourself that he was super hot. Did you mention anything ELSE other than that? That's not love, that's just physical attraction and lust. Get the two straight please.

And your age? What, are you like 12? Sure seems like it with the whole load of unnecessary capital letters you have there. Can you see what I did? I only do capital letters at the BEGINNING of the sentence, and when I must emphasize a word. Now, calm down and write more mature if you want to be seen as more mature.

4. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

pitty poor you. one bad experience. one boyfriend who turned out horrible. ive never even had a girlfriend and im fuckin thirteen. ive had six crushes and they all blew up in my face. but you know what the real difference is between me and you. i got to know the god damn person i liked. you only know he was hot. your fuckin fault this happened.

5. Chaossama

Yeesh, only 13? Wow, I'm 21 now and I haven't had a girlfriend, wonder if I should just label myself as a loser and go from there ;)

6. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

wow. suddenly 13 and no girlfriend doesnt seem that bad.

7. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

I'll beg to differ. Sex and love making are two separate things, yet both should only be given to the person you're in love with.

Whether or not you're 'having sex' or 'making love', you're still giving yourself completely to that other person. You're joining two bodies in an act that is viewed as sacred in many regions of the world, for a reason. To deny the responsibility sex brings with it by trying to lump it down into "just being a pleasure" strikes me as immature.

Are you really trying to tell me "sex/love-making" is the same as you spanking the monkey in your bedroom? If you are, then you're one of the many with the mindset that has defiled the sanctity of the act. If you happen to just be misguided about the issue, then there's hope for you yet.

What happens if you run around for years, jumping anything that's willing, then you meet someone you honestly and truly care for? What? You dim the lights, light a candle, and take your time? You'll want to give them something special, that shows you're truly willing to give them everything you are.

Picture you were the Grand Prize winner of a private island getaway.. And when you get to the island, your entire town is already on the island. That grand prize just wouldn't seem so special anymore, huh?

Now, I know 'making love' isn't the only thing that makes being in love special.. And it's not some "prize" to be obtained. Those are merely examples.

My point is, is there's something special about two people coming together in physical union, almost as special as two people coming together in spiritual union. That's why sex and marriage have gone hand-in-hand for so long. It makes me sad to see all these little teenie-boppers running around, boasting how many times they've had sex before they can even drive.

We wonder why the divorce rate is so high in the world today. Pff.

8. Chaossama

Well said. Well said indeed. Now if only the rest of the people believed that.....Somehow, sex has become love (and not that I'm saying that you can't express your love by making love, note the difference in terms), and we're all the worse for it.

9. deryni

deryni king kick spamming a**

well, that is your opinion. you see, i'm only the age of 14 so i do not know much about love and things of the like, but i've had a pretty messed up life and for some reason it's made me very knowledgeable about these things. if i do ever find somebody that i truly and honestly care for, i won't "dim the lights and take my time with it." no, i'm going to be very careful about how i make her feel. i don't care about my pleasure then, just about hers. normally i just would want to get off and go at it again another time, to be blunt about it. but most people i'll have sex with will be about both our pleasures, not just mine or just hers.

i don't like people going around boasting about it because that is wrong and they are total idiots. i can understand a girl doing it because that's just the way things are, i guess. sex and love making, as i put up there, are different things. a lot of things are different. love making is special, not something to be thrown around. sex isn't really special because it is so common, whether that's because people say it is a game, even though it isn't. i wouldn't fuck everything that's willing only because they are or they are hot or something like that. after i would fuck someone i would most likely try to be friends with them. but if you find spanking a monkey to be pleasurable, no matter how weird and mental it is, then by all means do it. just don't be proud of it like men are proud of who they fucked. that stuff isn't a game. being proud because you got 13 touchdowns in a football game is fine. no reason not to be proud really.

boasting about dumb stuff like who you've fucked and how many times is absolutely retarded and i would hit you hard if you did that. sex is not a toy, nor is it a game or prize. i know i may be saying it's special, but not so much. as i said, it is a pleasure made to be a pleasure unless you follow the bible, which i am non-religious so i find that crap. think of this, though: you like to take a hot bath because it feels nice, and then you like to have sex because it makes you feel good. tell me the big difference in that, because all your doing is making yourself feel good. i know there is a difference, but tell me the huge important one other than your with another person who's also getting pleasured.

10. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

Wow.... 14 huh? You seem to be missing the point. Yes it is common. But because the mindset of everybody today is just horrible. The music of today promotes it as well as influences of older children to younger children. And the difference between sex and a hot bath is that(AGAIN) you are giving yourself up to someone. Does your school even have sex ed? How many people have you had sex with? There are plenty of STDs. And all because someone says that they don't have any STDs, doesn't mean that they don't have it. But the point is that it should't be taken so lightly as a "simple pleasure" because it is not. It is more. Sex or love making. The only difference is the emotion. But the sacrifices are the same. Love making is usually intended to have a baby. Well guess what, sex can do that as well. Which will ultimately, screw your life up. If you have seriously had sex, well sorry to say, but you are dumb as hell. You must honestly have no idea of what it can do to you. And if you know, then you don't understand. And if you do understand, then you are just the stereotypical, pervert that has little morals and only one thing on his mind JUST like the other two thirds of the world population. But that is just my opinion. Open your eyes and grow up kid. You have a lot to learn.

11. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Ohhhhh A Philosophical Question,we rarley get this​

Well love is a Reaction between two animaliums [homo-sepiens] that want to be together forever and hey mate and offspring will do the same with another mate when they sexually mature.

or

Love between to People that they refuse to fighr one another, seeing that violence would not solve anything, and they would not kill one another ​

12. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

not directed towards anyone but if you feel obligated to answer then please do so. how did a question of everyones opinion on love go to sex? i see the relationship i just want to know how we got there.

13. Chaossama

Probably because someone made the assumption that because she/he didn't have sex, they couldn't have love or something along those lines, complete BS in my opinion, but then again, there's that ;)

14. TubaDude

TubaDude Guest

I did. In my first post, I stated that you should only have sex when you are in love with the person. Not to be passed out like candy like now today. I see love and sex as being tied together.

15. Chaossama

Ah, sorry then. For some odd reason, I kept thinking it was that one girl who was going on about how the guy was hot and what not and generally associating lust with love. Really need to read back over the thread....

16. 7kemery

7kemery The funny sister

love

love is good cause you can have a babby

17. Chaossama

Uh, what? Given the large amounts of divorces that happen after childbirth, I'd say that love apparently is not required to have a baby.

18. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

that in itself is almost completely irrelevent. you need love to have a babby. you could completely hate someone and still make a babby with them.

19. im2ignorant2care

im2ignorant2care Hersh's French Fry Pirate

Hahaha.. Zeus, you're my favorite Philosopher, ever.

To chip back on track..

Love and love making are commonly tied together due to the physical act being an attempt to physically express the intangible emotion. The act of (or for some of you lady-slayers, the attempted act of) giving your partner the closest thing to pure physical pleasure seems to be the most fitting way to attempt to physically express "love".

Now, mind you, I don't personally care what any of you do. 14 and want to act like sex is just like making out, if you're only in it for the pleasure? Go for it. You all need to remember, I'm the most apathetic individual you'll ever meet. So for this post, you whiny "I r du sekz kuz it feel gud, so i r nawt rong 4 du in et!" PMers, please, save both our time.

As far as "love" goes.. It's hard to argue for it until you've felt some sort of non-maternal love. Once you do, it becomes hard to argue against it. This topic ceases to grab my attention, as it is boiled down to the individual experience of each person. Seeing as how I'm twice as old as some of the users on these Forums, I'm going to chalk this one up to "The Old Fart knows what he's talking about, and will be sure to say 'I told you so' once the younger generations catch up to his wisdom."

20. dmen

dmen Angel of Death

to that i can only say touche