Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Majora's Mask

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by Hannah Of Hyrule, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Hannah Of Hyrule

Hannah Of Hyrule Out saving Hyrule!

This is my most-favorite Zelda game of all time. Has anyone else played it? And if so, what's your opinion? :3

AngelOfLight likes this.
  2. Zelda_is_great

Zelda_is_great Video game fanatic

Why has nobody posted here yet?
    They should, because this game is awesome!

I loved this one. The drama, the adventure, the characters you can help, all making this zelda game complete.

I especially loved the music for the final 6 hours of the game, a song that captivated two emotions: The sadness of nearing death, but also the need to hurry welling up from deep inside

Either way, this game is cool and so is Hannah for liking this as her best Zelda.

-Zelda_is_great

3. AzureSky

AzureSky Still wanna be a hero?

Oh the game was absolutely amazing. I'm seriously hoping for a 3DS remake. That and Ocarina of Time have held up as quite possibly my favorite games of all time out of sheer amazement while playing them. Majora's Mask was especially cool to me since it was an amazing experience right after Ocarina of Time that was similar but added a darker feel to the game, and it meshed so well that I'd still be 100% happy to play it again even now.

4. Eddy Lee

Eddy Lee Hi

It's quite interesting, but i like Ocarina of Time better though

5. jesshare

jesshare n00b

Remember being young and my brother got the collectors edition with both and some others on it, still floating around somewhere although I don't think it works.

yeah no doubting it was an amazing series, one of the best of all times, ocarina topped it for me as best but this game was still great with its own feel while leaving no doubt it was the same series with the style. Even with the new ones they've made these will always be on top for me, they just hold that special childhood place.

AngelOfLight likes this.
  6. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

The game is rumored on being remade for either the 3DS or the Wii U. I just recently started playing the games and I want to play this one.

7. lead118

lead118 Guest

Tried playing it on virtual console, but the controls are annoying.

8. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

I've played all of the Zelda games, including the gameboy versions ^ ^
    Majora's mask was probably the scariest and most Eerie.. I would literally get nightmares about the happy mask salesman when I was a kid xD..

9. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Majora's aMask has been the funniest of them all in my opinion. It was also odd, for the age I had back then, but I loved the game a lot and I still try to beat my record of stopping the Moon and Majora's Mask. But still the fight in the end, if using the last transformation mask, is very overpowered xD

10. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

LIEEZZZ, Zelda: OoT is the best!

11. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

OoT was my personal favorite, but majora's mask was amazing as well XD Twilight princess, too!

12. RuneKnight94

Well I never said Majora's was the best, did I? I just said it was the funniest and I loved it a lot. Ocarina of Time keeps a special place for me, always will be that way and I doubt it will ever change.

13. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

It's all fun and games until you find out about BEN T ~ T

14. RuneKnight94

Got to admit that one Peach, the story really creeped me out o_o
    But I think it's not as much of a creep than the one the moon's face gave me when I saw it the first time or the expression of the Happy Mask Salesman when you don't recover Majora's Mask, the first time I played at my 8 years of age xD

15. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

EXACTLY! That gave me nightmares! The way his eyes just changed...-shivers-

16. same here, Majoras mask was just messed up, also the part where if you stand still too long the hand grabs you

17. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Hey was OoT before Majora's Mask? Because I wondered if Majora's Mask was one of the first sequel games to OoT because we play as Kid Link again and still have Navi with us.

18. RuneKnight94

That was pretty much in every Zelda game, but I get what you mean. It was freaky in all senses that you're just standing there, thinking about how to clear a puzzle, when you hear that strange sound, then you see the shadow over Link and the hand gripping his head and taking him all the way up XD scary the first time.

19. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I have never played Majoras mask or Ocarina of time, but they are both on my list of games that i would absolutely love to play. (OoT is at the top of the list)

20. Peach

Peach Back? Maybe?

Omgg i hated that thing, too! And the mask transformations when link would scream used to scare me as a kid, too XD I usually just skipped them.

They have emulators you can play it on, on your PC! ^^