Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Majora's Mask

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by Hannah Of Hyrule, Jul 2, 2011.

1. sluttybi

sluttybi Back for a bit

I may have to download the emulators then

2. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

If you'll be trying the emulators, just chek the last date of updates or the reviews they have; as for the roms, they are pretty much everywhere, just have to find a good one and a good rom I think.

Talking about Majora's, don't you people think that maybe Fierce Deity is WAY TOO overpowered? It kind of secures victory xD

3. Unsleeping Virus

Unsleeping Virus Hiding from me? Cowards.

Yea, I've played.

There was this glitch that you could do at the rock that you're supposed to get the Sun/Moon mask from (the one that, when combined with the mask of the other person became the mask of Love) where you could jump through the wall and get into the room, and as soon as you were in, you could equip the Fierce mask and be stuck in that form until you finished the three days and/or beat the last boss.

4. devidbryant

devidbryant n00b

Games are an excellent way to refresh your mind so that you can get back to work easily. Most of the games can be played online for free. There are an incredible number of games available and everyone has his or her own choice.

5. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

I've still got my N64 and Mojora's mask so I don't have to download anything :D. I played it with my little sister and she started bragging to her mates about how "AMAAAAZING" I am at it XD... Kids lol

6. kothomainew

kothomainew n00b

Great Lakes Health Plan | Great Lakes Health Plan

7. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

Zelda

:DMajora's Mask is awesome. I think it may have been a little to short for my taste but there's nothing I can do about that. It's not my favorite Zelda game but probably in my top five at least.

8. tywqmyydbhe

tywqmyydbhe n00b

Read These Guidelines Regarding Essential Insurance policy Info

In today's culture, there are numerous new and exciting nysacpr org/airmaxpascher html]Nike Pas Cher methods to receive and use coupons The days are gone of solely resorting to the Sunday paper to locate cost savings If you are looking for brand new methods to preserve, it's time to understand more about couponing This post will go over the various wonderful techniques that coupon professionals recommend to save cash

When you think of fitness, would you just view it as something that you do not have time for in your routine? If is the situation, then there is a quite slim look at the topic Exercise is a whole lot more, and it will be customized so that it works with your own timetable Please read on to find out how

Buying or selling insurance can be quite daunting It could effortlessly resulted in a nysacpr org/louisvuittonpascher html]Louis Vuitton Pas Cher little info excess since of all of the assets offered to any person not experienced Below are many ways to help you out in obtaining all this details arranged to where you can start selling or buying insurance wiser

Because of so many enviromentally friendly contaminants and harmful routines, it's no wonder that thousands of people of all ages and backdrops end up constantly whatsot com/nike-air-max-uk html battling skin conditions and tenderness The good news is, the data present in these skin treatment tricks and tips will certainly offer you valuable information on retaining your epidermis feeling and looking its greatest