Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Chaos Ninja, Apr 22, 2009.

Marcus vs. MC

1. Marcus Fenix

11 vote(s)
    28.2%
  2. Master Chief

24 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. Neither

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  1. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

Who would win? I choose Marcus since he can chainsaw in about two seconds.

2. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

I would have to go with Marcus. Although he wouldn't kill Samus. Killing women is wrong. They'd probably start to date, have kids, and take over the world.:roftl:

3. Game Over

Game Over Michael Vick's Pet Care

Master Chief.

Chainsaw aint got nothin' on a sticky grenade to the face.

4. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

Master Chief. The fact that he's a super soldier wins. Marcus Fenix may be a badass soldier with huge muscle's, but he would probably lose to Master Chief. Now if we're talking about Army's, I think that Master Chief would still win. But Marcus Fenix has a close chance as well.

5. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Okay, possibly I pressed preview post before instead of submit on my previous thing.

You have to remember two things: Master Chief's armor and shields, and Master Chief was GENETICALLY engineered (essentially) to become the top soldier. Now, Marcus may have his chainsaw or whatnot, but even in a hand to hand, Master Chief would still win. In long range combat, given that Master Chief has a shield that Marcus would first have to take down before being able to actually chip away at the shield, during which Master Chief would be able to kill Marcus, I'd say Marcus doesn't have much of a chance. Have a good day.

6. rickso

rickso n00b

master chief

i choosed master chief once marces fenix shoots master chief he will actually be shooting master chiefs shields then master chief can kill marces fenix first

7. undeadboy

undeadboy Blood Red Sandman

marcus is more skilled in battle then mc becuse he takes cover right and thinks right
    but mc only showing off his fancy guns

8. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

Master chief hands down

9. [Dark] Ace

[Dark] Ace Blade in the Shadows

MC FTW

Hes a super soldier damn it. The sheilds would protect him long enough to stick
    marcus lol

10. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

Master Chief is just overpowered,Marcus doesn't have a chance.(Though i did vote for Marcus)

11. Vaethul

Vaethul n00b

I'd have to say Master Chief, because the armor probably couldnt be chainsaw'd plus Marcus' armor has lots of gaps and holes that a trained professional like Master Chief could use to his advantage. As well as a sticky to the face, "A Sticky A Day Keeps The Flood Away"

12. Nike

Nike Nike

Mastur Ch33f of course! When marcus is prepared to attack with his chainsaw running towards MC, Master Chief a.k.john 117 takes spartan lazer and say "firing ma3 l3iz0rs!!!" at marcus and bam, marcus is dead and MC then T-bags him :) then the arbiter comes there and t-bags marcus too :D

13. NZduklvr

NZduklvr Banned

Neither of them,
    Rookie FTW!

14. SerbianPR0

SerbianPR0 The Serbian Wolf

neither, all the halo fanboys say chief cause hes a fucking genetic fuck-up, and Marcus cause hes got a chainsaw...Chuck Greene would beat their asses down! Nothing says "Fuck You!" like a 50 Cal round to the head. ;)

15. SerbianWolf

SerbianWolf Professional Mercenary

Both are wrong

Chief = Good (But Halo fanboys are douchebags)

Marcus = Good but not that skilled

Winner = neither, no organic being, nor machine can beat the greatest warrior of all time.....Gordon Freeman!

16. ShadowWolf13

ShadowWolf13 Mr. Wolf

MC!

I'm rolling with Chief all the way!:guns: :alien:

17. Demon13

Demon13 Guest

That's simply a game mechanic difference. You can't base sheer skill on that

And when it comes to expirience, According to the extended Halo Universe, Chief has 30+ years fighting a losing war, then winning it!

Physically? Chief
    Mentally? Chief?
    Technologically? The Mutha fucking Chief

18. ricardolopes8e

ricardolopes8e n00b

the only good weapon that marcus have is a stupid chainsaw:guns:

while his trying to chainsaw masterchief he stucks a grenade the face

marcus

masterchief :stupid:

19. WickedUpgrades

WickedUpgrades Gaming Bitch.

They're both sweet. Master-chief though, mainly because he can pawn hardcore, and marcus has facial hair. Damn greek. :p

20. Turkishbb

Turkishbb Badboy53

Master Chief, because MC is way faster and have more accuracy than Fenix :)