Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Mario, Sonic, or Pokèmon games??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by <<PAIN>>, Jan 18, 2013.

What do you think is better?

1. Mario

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. Sonic

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. Pokemon

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Since these three games are the 3-top games for Nintendo(Most sold/popular), jest wich one do you like/play more of?

AngelOfLight likes this.
  2. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

Well here is my take.

Pokemon: Despite how the kids show is, the actual games themselves are quite nice. Real, solid rpgs. Sure they do not have the super cool attacks like Digimon. And they are immortal, unlike Monster Rancher. But it is a good rpg system. With evolutions, classes and attack types.

Sonic: I loved Sonic on the Genesis, and the Dreamcast. The sad truth is after Sonic Adventure 1, the series is utterly garbarge. Fairy tales? Were Hogs? WTF! Even in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I was GLAD to see him. But, his move set was AWFUL. Especially his special abilities.

The only nice things are: Up special, His Ultimate Break?Brawl Super power (Super Sonic biatch!) and he IS fast. (That can be a bad thing in some maps. But makes him handy at gathering items and using them.)

Mario: I love Mario, I really do. Hell Super Mario for NES was the first game I ever played!

I just got to say this though.

Mario, is TOO DAMN EASY NOW!

For me anyway.

But then again, I still love Yoshi, gathering coins, and jumping on goombas. So there. X-D

3. JCsoccer239

JCsoccer239 R/C Ldr

Marioooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

i vote mario...

4. itsmario

itsmario SuperMario

i will pick mario as well...:)

5. Pffft...

I'm going with Pokémon Bishes..

AngelOfLight likes this.
  6. LittleWhiteNerd

LittleWhiteNerd WHISPER KICK!

I'd pick Pokemon but me and Mario go way back

AngelOfLight likes this.
  7. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Omg Pokemooooooon 100% !!!!!!!! <33333

I just finished Pokemon fire red (My childhood and very first pokemon game ever) , and now I'm on yellow.
    Ahhhh the original Pokemon games were better. .-.
    Still , at least I get a Pikachu. ;] <3

Spitfire the pony likes this.
  8. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Pokémon all the way to the end XD People can call me however you want, but Pokémon will always have a special spot in my mind and heart as the first franchise I got hooked on.

Yeah, got to agree. mainly because of how the Pokémon looked good with the limits the technology had back then, they were really amazing. Oh and even in Red and Blue you could get your Pikachu, just hard to find him in Viridian Forest XD

9. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Only Pikachu looked awesome on our side though , the rest were sucky. Except my Pokemon , the rest sucked. ;]
    I thought you could only catch him near Mt. Moon where Jigglypuff is or the Power plant where Zapdos is.

10. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Got to agree with you on that one :) Sonic was one of the first games I played so I do like it and as for Mario I liked Mario 64 but the rest are a bit crappy.
    P.S Fire Red is the first one I got too lol I had the pokemon gameboy colour and the power light was Pikachu's cheeck :D

11. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Hard to say, I've been losing interest of Sonic when I was a little kid of 5 and Mario I didn't play until I was 9. So basically I would go with Pokemon because I play that more then any of my other games.

12. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

i thought Sonic Generations (PS3) was awesome...especially in 3D.

13. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Pokemon was the first game I played before I played any others. Was 8 at the time and my stepmom and my dad got me a GBC and Pokemon Blue. Loved the game so much and I still love it to this day.

14. The_black_kid123

The_black_kid123 TheDoctor will see u now

hmm,

personally, i prefer pokemon and mario, though, sonic generations, which i have for the 360. was AMAZING i'm still a huge pokemon fan, and mario fan with both versions of super mario galaxy! :D and MKW, most of my sonic games are for the gamecube like sonic Adventure XD : Directors cut :3

15. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

definatly pokemon, and i agree with the angle of light, the elder pokemon games were better, but platinum is the one who gets crown of "my favorite" because of giritina.