Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

maths is good

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by cutiepiexx, Apr 14, 2012.

1. cutiepiexx

cutiepiexx hi

i love maths its amazing!!!! what do you think about maths? :)

2. bobbyketchup

bobbyketchup n00b

me too, that's cool

3. ShadowMcloud23

ShadowMcloud23 Krystal's "buddy"

hmm

Im pretty good at math, as long as kays not txtng in the mid of a prob. Even though im good at it ive never realy cared for math my grama told me that its because i have a right side dominated brain when i was small and she was a nurse so i just acept it. In truth id rather take a language arts class where my creativity will be apriciated.

4. Simsy

Simsy Guest

Ass

Maths is gay

5. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

Math is awesome.

6. FoxxyTina

FoxxyTina A WHITE GIRL

now you should consider taking a English class, Math* haha

7. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

English is not my native language, but mathematic is universal language for all people.
    For mathematics to know, you dont need to know english, spanish or latin langugage.
    You mock to my, because you are pathetic person, whic onlie fun is to mock to people.
    That is sad.

8. darklordx54

darklordx54 Tina's

It's called a joke, and your just being abhorrence person to others. Maths is good, although without native languages.
    How would learn maths? How would we express creative side with words? Tell someone we love them?
    Their is no doubt that languages is more important mathematics. As it is used in every single subject For example Maths,
    in order to learn maths today, you probably learn from teacher Visualizing the subject Body language, we use this to communicate with hearing impaired.
    I really don't wanna argue anymore I'll just be rambling into so much detail, that you'd fall asleep reading.

English and Maths are both subjects that will have a never ending argument, so therefore they're both good.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2012
  9. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

"It's called a joke, and your just being abhorrence person to others."
    What is called a joke? When some person mock to others about something?
    That is not a joke, that is bad manner and stupid person. And she being abhorrence person to others, not i. Did i mock hear because something first? No, she is. So do not talk bad about me, because you wan be dude.

10. TheSe7enth

TheSe7enth Paradox

For the sake of explaining this argument, she wasn't abhorring anyone, she was making a joke about a spelling error -- which wasn't entirely a spelling error at all, actually. Both "math" and "maths" are accepted abbreviations of mathematics. The logic behind 'maths' is that they view mathematics (with the s on the end) as a plural noun, when in fact, it's a collective noun (much like physics) and thus actually a singular. You don't say "Mathematics are my favorite subject," you would properly say "Mathematics is my favorite subject." So, even though maths is an accepted spelling, the abbreviated form was originally math.

... And now is when everybody stares at me awkwardly and starts calling me a nerd, just like in high school, right?

But no, on-topic, I'm studying calculus now, even. Math is pretty much the basics and building blocks on which a lot of other courses are done. If you intend on learning physics, chemistry, programming, architecture, landscaping, even electrical engineering, you have to know quite a bit of math. And once you learn as much as you can of it, it comes in handy throughout the rest of your life actually.

11. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

I will not call you a nerd, because that they call me in school, high school, and college,
    that is why i personaliey take "joke", stupid like that, and when someone like that dude wan to be dude in front girl and attack my. It's pathetic behavior of poor people, who want to turn out important to others, just like Tina, who wanted to turn chick in front of others in the forum.
    If she wants to be funny and interesting, let's joke on its own account and not on behalf of the person they do not know and is not close to that person.
    Everything else is not a joke, but ridiculing, mocking and insulting others.

12. TheSe7enth

TheSe7enth Paradox

Unfortunately, a large group of comedians would disagree -- comedy is comedy, regardless of who's the central subject of the joke. I have people make jokes at my expense all the time, and I learned to laugh at it too because otherwise, I'm just going to be taking life too seriously and never get anywhere.

She wasn't insulting you, or anyone else, anyways. She made a joke and pointed out one misspelling (which I already explained wasn't a misspelling to begin with). It was, in fact, a reply to the original poster of the thread.

Just try to calm down a bit and let it go. It's not that big of a deal, honestly.

13. darklordx54

darklordx54 Tina's

@ Robottower

Exactly, without no comedy. You may as well jump into a vortex. Everyone loves to joke around. Another thing, You don't even know who Tina is? So why getting offended of nothing...
    It's true just accept that your English isn't the stronger subject for you and work onto it. I'm the same with grammar mistakes. I suffer from Hyperlexia, which is a much worse case of dyslexia(not gonna go into detail, just research.) Although i still try my hardest to improve myself. Nobodies perfect. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2012
  14. Robotower

Robotower robotower.com

Whan thing is comedy, and yoking, and second is mocking to somone. Its not the same, when you tell a yoke, and when you mocking. Do you happy when people call you nerd, like is that something bad? I em not happy.
    Better go jump to vortex, than mocking someone. You say that you have
    Hyperlexia, and are someone mocking to you about that? If yes, did you find this funny?
    Math is great. And if not math, many things would be haping.
    And for your sentence "You don't even know who Tina is? So why getting offended of nothing..." whay you are on Tina side in beggining ant tell bad about my? Is that correct and good? No, its not.

15. TheSe7enth

TheSe7enth Paradox

Once again, I'll keep this short and sweet.

She wasn't talking to you.

She was talking to the person who started the thread, who typed it "maths", and corrected them by saying "math".

No insult, no rudeness, none of that. Just a correction.

Case closed.

16. Fudge The Police

Fudge The Police NOT APART OF THE SYSTEM

Maths is good lmao

17. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

I , hate it , with a burning passion!

18. Waldemar

Waldemar n00b

Math is Good and intresting Subject. I am a best student of Math. I take always 100% mark in all exams.

19. Jimmy01

Jimmy01 n00b

Yes I like Math Too ....
    Are you like Maths ????:coolgleam: