Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Michael Jackson - Dead

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Devin, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Devin

Devin Administrator Staff Member Administratior

Wow, I would have expect like half of FG to be posting about this, but then I remembered it's half full of 9 year old's that can barely read.

Died of a heart attack, discuss.

2. NoE

NoE Pride ♥

Yah, I know. I didnt really care about him, coz he creeped me out. But I was thinking about making a thread about this
    in "Music" when I was in the "Music" section but then I cbf.
    I got to school this morning, and contact group is my first class every day,
    its like home room. I went up to my friend and she said "Did you hear
    the bad news?" And at that point I was getting scared coz I thought it was
    something to do with a friend, so Im like "D:" "No, what?!" And shes like "Michael Jackson died" and my first reaction was I burst out laughing. I dont cope with famous
    peoples death easily. Its only just starting to sink in now that Steve Irwin died.
    But, then when I heard some more things on the news about it, after school, I was
    a little less laughing. I liked his music, but after he turned white, he just went
    weird and creepy. R.I.P Wacko Jacko.

3. L*_x

L*_x Banned

Lol @ 9 year old thing.

Wow, like the last person to know D: Hah, anyways, I didn't really have an opinion of Michael Jackson, some of his songs were good, "Thriller" but didn't pay much attention to him, tbh. Found it hard to believe about all the obligations made against him, probably why I lost interest, but -shrugs- he was a musical legend.
    R.I.P MJ

4. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

When i woke up this morning i was shocked when i turned on the news, sure when i went on msn my buds said some1 died, a singer, and im like ' please be jonas brothers, please be jonas brothers' but unfortunately, MJ, King of pop, passed away

Well, I am shocked and stuff but with the media saying he molested 13 year old boys and stuff, there was also the trial, 'Blanket' hanging out the window,showing up in court in his PJs....its a long list, it isnt really fair on jacko, he didnt have a fai childhood,he wanted to restore it but the media on his back and crud

well i have only 1 thing to say

S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A
    S H A M O N A

Colt likes this.
  5. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

Lol I didn't Expected HIM to die. ANyways He looked like was Dead already.

6. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

Yeah Zuesy thats true. But i didn't really care because i did believe that he was a paedophile. But not my place to judge.

7. frankenfish

frankenfish Computer Guru

He was very talented. He will be missed. R.I.P Michael Jackson

8. CoCo Pops

CoCo Pops Guest

he is gay
    i hated him
    so glad he is die

9. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Zomg

CoCo pops you idiot, You cannot be glad someone is dead, thay have friends and family who care for them and they would hate to see someone who wanted them dead. De-rep, De-rep and De-rep. :p

I didnt like the fact he turned white, It was just kreepy​

10. wazza

wazza Funny Dude

11. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

It's pretty sad

When me XD10 and DJ toxik went to school we all grabeed our crotches in memory of him

12. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

It was a bit creepy all right.But I was sad to see him go...

13. boob_adikt

boob_adikt n00b

I heard it on the news yesterday has i was leaving for work on BBC and i coulnd't believe it... i'm pretty sad about it.. bcoz i was a big fan of MJ in Thriller to Dangerous days... aside from the weird/freaky stuff that the papers wrote about him, i think Music loses a big icon! :sad:

14. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

josh jesus christ...the whole school did that! even miss neish ( my teacher) grabbed her hoozapolitz

15. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

I was like WOAH when i heard the news.. buh not becuse he was dead... because he was alive =O i thought he was dead agessssss ago hmm... gettin confuzzled .. u know old age =P

16. Hershey

Hershey i2's Chocolate Megatron.

Shazam!

I am a huge fan of Michael Jackson's music.
    I expected him to die soon, though.
    He's 50 and he's had too many plastic surgeries.
    Bye bye, Michael.
    I don't really care much for celebrities deaths, though. :p

17. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Given that at best he was known for his music, which I had already gotten, and hadn't produced any lately that I knew of, I didn't feel much sadness when he died. In my opinion, him as a legend died a while back. All that was left was just some creepy person with too many plastic surgeries.

RIP MJ as a legend
    Glad you're dead, MJ as the person afterwards

18. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I got a text from my friend about it and I am like Bull shit. And then i get about 5 other texts in the next minute and then I'm like it probably isn't a coincidence. So i turned on the tv. Switched it to Sunrise (Australia Breakfast talk/news show) and they confirmed it.

19. Yorkshire Pudding

Yorkshire Pudding Miss Brightside . xD

I was a little sad until I saw he had taken over MTV yesterday and today with his life storys . -.- He had to die sometime . 50 is a little young to die though .

20. Chaossama

Chaossama Just a user, literally

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009