Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Morrowind

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by ???=_=???, Mar 28, 2013.

1. ???=_=???

???=_=??? sometimes silly

Thought I'd bring an elder scrolls game out of my closet, remembered why it was my favorite game.

2. Whiskey

Whiskey Guest

You should try Skyrim DLC- Dragonborn. It has similar climat

3. ???=_=???

yeah I saw that, thanks for the tip! oh and if anyone wants morrowind I put it on 4sharred, the one I put up is owned by (josehaunter)

4. smayragrace

smayragrace Free Computer Games

Is this a game?? I don't know because I've listen first time from this thread..Can you tell me??:rolleyes1:

5. ???=_=???

Yes, morrowind is a game, the third installment of the elder scrolls series

6. loveless2012

loveless2012 n00b POG

By far the best of the series, IMHO. I guess that just shows my age though. Sure, the newer games are flashier and more fluid in their controls, but there's something special about Morrowind that will always keep it head and shoulders above. Perhaps it's the consistent plot, or the fact that in a sense it was the first greatly successful game of its kind... Or maybe it's the fact that monsters/AI didn't level with you, so you could b*tch smack Vivec guards into oblivion the moment they got uppity about you snatching that shiny glass armour. :D

7. smayragrace

smayragrace Free Computer Games

Where can i get this game?? Because have not played it & I want to play this game!!

8. loveless2012

loveless2012 n00b POG

I do believe it can still be found for XBox, possibly even on the store. It's also for PC, and by now there are probably countless outlets if you don't want to pay. Me, I'd pay... It's worth it, and they spent a lot of money on it. I think if there were a resurgence in players maybe Bethesda would notice people still want 'the roots' and might do something more along Morrowind instead of pandering to all people who want shine instead of substance.

9. ???=_=???

Check this link, it's ok as I uploaded it and virus free, given you don't mind the fact that it has other saves on there. you can also run off of a jump drive.

10. Managarm

Managarm he will swallow the moon

Morrowind Is Awesome

Morrowind is probably one of my top five favorite PC games of all time. There is so much that you can do and explore it's insain.

11. ???=_=???

Indeed, it never ends!!