Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Most annoying Enemy in Smash bros?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by herbie5345, Aug 5, 2008.

1. herbie5345

herbie5345 BLAAAAGGGGHHHH.

wat is everyones least favourite enemy maybe because they are just plain annoying or that they are hard to beat etc.

mine has to be mite because of the fact that there is just sooooooo many of them to kill and they get in your way alot:fmad::guns:

Whats yours?

2. brawl_master

brawl_master n00b

most annoying.

I actually have 3. the first one is buculus [ the enemy who sucks on you and hides underground] but It can drop maxim tomatoes. The second one is floows. they can recharge. The last one is metal primid cause they have alot of health and barely flinch.

If you want my friend code, just ask. ;)

3. Keltonio

Keltonio Kingofallcreation

I hate the Feyesh, thr sooo irritating - along with the armights thy throw swords at you!

4. Mr.Guie

Mr.Guie n00b

i hait the guies that through swords and floos unless i'm uning some select guies with fast up a attacks metal primids i just don't kill i just run thay don't give you anything worth.

5. JasonSkywal

JasonSkywal n00b

i hate wolf

6. MSJ88

MSJ88 n00b

I AM hahaha!! well, to my friends at least. i murdalize them. and i hate all the enemies cuz they all suck big ones. maybe its just me though lol i have been playing smash bros since i was it came out on the N64 while i was in elementary school. its been one of my favorite games ever since.

7. ultimatesoccerguy

ultimatesoccerguy soccer pro

I hate mainly the enemy with the flashing orange light (I forget what it's called), and the ROBs. They're just really annoying! :mad:

8. Wazza2k7

Wazza2k7 n00b

i h8 floows and the armtanks becus floows regenerate and armatnks are annoying when they arent opened up

9. Metroidman'96

Metroidman'96 n00b

my least favorite is raqaza,just because your characters suck when youhave to fight him

10. imrik70

imrik70 skilled gamer

dont hate any i can pwn any of them if i had to pick it would be last boss hes soo hard with 2 players so tryed it solo and won YEY

11. the weird fire and ice variants of those ball things that are on the ground (i forget what their called) oh and the electric spike things you cant kill i think their called jyks

12. beck_sta

beck_sta n00b

most annoying nintendo wii enimie

13. wario

I hate wario and that damn bike of his it gets me every time unless im kirby who is beast.FYI;beast means that it is cool

14. mites are just plain annoying

the worst one I think though is the meta ridley or somthing like that it looks kinda like a pteradactyl:thumb:

PS: does anyone know where the exit to the maze is because ive been through that thing about a hundred times and i cant get out:rcain:

15. GlowStix

GlowStix n00b

Mites and ROBs ... And to be a character, the worst is Mr. Game and Watch XD haha Oh he's annoying :S

I ADORE Kirby :) And Ice Climbers
    x

16. XD10

XD10 SHOOP-DA-WHOOP SOLDIER

i have one:the exploding midget in infamous:smashfreak:

17. K-DOGZZ

K-DOGZZ OMFG

i hate....

i'd have to say the most annoying enemy is floows and mites :fmad::fmad::rcain:

18. kerrod8

kerrod8 I Better Find Your Heart.

I hate ROB's there annoying.

19. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

I hate the balls that are always regenerating and metal primids and

TABUU!!!!

20. piglet09

piglet09 I am the princess of gum

Feyesh and wolf are the most annoying enemy in smash bros.