Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by RuneKnight94, Mar 2, 2013.

1. RuneKnight94

RuneKnight94 Misses his 3DS ~w~

Well, this thread is simple, post some or all of your favorite movie, series, cartoons, or anime quotes that you have heard by watching a movies. I'll start it up with the ones I can recall at the moment.

"I, am your father!"-Darth Vader, Star Wars V
    "You. Shall not. Pass!"-Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn."-Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight

Spitfire the pony and Sicu like this.
  2. "Say hello, to my little friend" - Scarface
    Rawr.

3. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".-Snatch

4. I was watching oceans thirteen and this came up.

Terry (( owner of belagio)): You think this is funny? (( danny donated terrys 50 billion that he was getting paid to charity))
    Danny: Well Terry it sure as hell aint sad.

5. RuneKnight94

Another one from The Dak Knight, one of my favorite scenes I've seen The Joker doing in the movie:
    "How about a magic trick? I'm gonna make this pencil disappear." *strikes the head of a gangster in the pencil* "Tadaaa! Aaaand, it's gone!"

6. The A-Team:

Are they trying to shoot down the drone?

No there trying to fly a tank

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  7. RuneKnight94

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
    -Lord of the Rings, Fellowship of the Ring

Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!-Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

You can watch me torture an entire city and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny... We will destroy Gotham and then, when it is done and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die. -Bane, The Dark Knight Rises

8. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Curiously the first quote that came into my mind was from Gandalf^^.

"You, shall not pass!!" - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings 2.

"I'll be back." - Arnold, Terminator 2(I think)

"Yosh, I'm all fired up!" - Natsu, Fairy Tail

"Ban kai" - Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach

RuneKnight94 likes this.
  9. RuneKnight94

I know, Gandalf has quite the quotes Sicu XD

"Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV
    "Not to worry. We're still flying half a ship."- Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode III

Detective Del Spooner: Sonny.
    Sonny: Yes, detective?
    Detective Del Spooner: Calvin's fine, save me.
    - I, Robot

10. wolfyGuy009

wolfyGuy009 Archangel=Garrus cmon...

Hyaaaaaaaaaa!!! -said by goku in every damn episode -_-

11. RuneKnight94

Time for some Jurassic Park quotes, lol.

Dr. Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.
    Dr. Ellie Sattler: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

Dr. Ellie Sattler: So, what are you thinking?
    Dr. Alan Grant: We're out of a job.
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: Don't you mean extinct?

Dr. Ian Malcolm: John, the kind of control you're attempting simply is... it's not possible. If there is one thing the history of evolution has taught us it's that life will not be contained. Life breaks free, it expands to new territories and crashes through barriers, painfully, maybe even dangerously, but, uh... well, there it is.
    John Hammond: There it is.
    Henry Wu: You're implying that a group composed entirely of female animals will... breed?
    Dr. Ian Malcolm: No, I'm, I'm simply saying that life, uh... finds a way.

12. thatonegirl101

thatonegirl101 hello:)

Sorry :)

I did not see this post when I posted mine oops I suck :p

13. SexyGirl64

SexyGirl64 Shit happens...just live

"My name is Shane and i am a slave"
    Forgot what the movies called but its also from the movie that says
    "Say hello to my boomstick"

14. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

"When Gotham is in ashes; then you have my permission to die." - Bane

Dark Knight Rises

15. Niftik

Niftik The Great and Powerful

"What the fuck is the Internet?"

Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

16. thatonegirl101

So - very inebriated - Loki tells God he quits, throws down his fiery sword, and gives Him the finger. Which ruins it for the rest of us, because from that day forward, God decreed that all angels could no longer imbibe alcohol. Hence all the spitting. - DOGMA

17. thatonegirl101

Shooter McGavin: You're in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!

Happy Gilmore: [laughing] You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Shooter McGavin: [long pause] No!

-Happy Gilmore

18. RuneKnight94

Reviving my old thread with some movie quotes again.

"You just have to decide what kind of man you want to grow up to be, Clark. Whoever that man is, he's going to change the world."- Jonathan Kent, The Man of Steel

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."-Bryan, Taken.

thatonegirl101 likes this.
  19. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow My life is a party tour

Here are some memorable quotes:
    - They make take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom! (Braveheart, 1995)
    - Chewie, we're home (Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens, 2015)
    - Are you not entertained! Are you not entertained! Is this why you are not here? (Gladiator, 2000)

20. Big_Cat

Big_Cat Friendly Sabertooth

(One of my favorite quotes, well it is more of a speech. Came from the movie: Rocky Balboa :

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!"

Gotta watch the actual scene to get the full effect though: