Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

muse vs panic at the disco vs my chemical romance vs funeral for a friend

Discussion in 'Music' started by redsemiquaver, Nov 25, 2008.

Muse vs My Chemical Romance vs Panic At The Disco vs Funeral For A Friend

1. Muse

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. My Chemical Romance

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Panic At The Disco

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  4. Funeral For A friend

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. redsemiquaver

redsemiquaver n00b

muse
    or
    panic at the disco
    or
    my chemical romance
    or
    funeral for a friend

who do you like most?????

2. Clint_derby_fc

Clint_derby_fc Back, hopefully for good.

Im stuck between My Chemical Romance and Muse.
    Both great bands and they both play good music.

And maybe you should ad me, we seem to like the same music :thumb:

3. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Panic at the disco obviously
    and aren't funeral for a friend welsh?
    eww

4. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Oh my god. You put Muse in with that crap.

Thats like having Bob Marley with 50 cent.

5. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

That's just what I was thinking. *High fives.* xD
    Erm, Panic. Obviously.
    Muse is terrible, and the name just sounds like a dying cat's last words.
    My Chem are awesome, but Panic's old stuff on stage looked amazing, and I'm sad that I missed it all. :'(
    And Funeral for a Friend sound stupid, and are like...

Welsh.

6. MSJ88

MSJ88 n00b

i thinkz all that crapz is gay. :ass:
    but if i had to pick one, i guess it would be muse... i hate my chemical romance with a fiery passion that consumes my very soul, and i dont even know who the other two are.

7. Highlands

Highlands Highland Basketball team

It would have to be Muse cause they are deffinately the best there

8. metalhead13

metalhead13 Metal God

Seriously? I thought you asked which band is better. I didnt see a band, because bands not only have talent, but arent in it for the popularity and money.

9. evanescence

evanescence n00b

i think panic! at the disco and my chemical romance cause gerard way is gorgeouse and his good singer/band and i think panic! at the disco r awesome i love you guys xx

10. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

i think he meant he likes muse. As do i. My chem romance BLOW. MUSE wins.

11. The Alaskan Firedragon

No, I meant I like panic, harken back to my first post:

Panic at the disco obviously
    and aren't funeral for a friend welsh?
    eww

notice the first sentence?

12. jamedgood22i

jamedgood22i n00b

man like muse is the best:thumb::thumb:

13. alenea

alenea Just Wanna Skate

PANIC! at the disco

14. theguitarist

theguitarist King of Grammar

Muse? Terrible. I don't like to tell people they're wrong too often... but wow, you need a lesson on good music. Also on proper grammar. I think what you ment to say is, "Muse are terrible." Saying, "Muse is terrible," makes you sound retarded.

Panic At The Disco are one of the lamest bands I've ever heard. They create they're songs off a simple two chord power-chord progression with a whiny vocalist over the top. They're songs are boring and lack any style or good structure. Muse on the other hand have an amazing vocalist, who can also play guitar amazingly. His riffs are nothing short of awesome, and he tends to stray away from playing just power chords. The drummer has an amazing sense of rythm and the bassist can sure as hell play.

My point is, you don't know shit all. Muse are better then Panic At The Disco, by a very long shot.

15. The Alaskan Firedragon

Holy shit, its the King of Grammar!!!
    Normally, I'd never side with Ruby, but when it comes to MUSE, I feel I must.
    MUSE is a terrible band. The drummer has a sense of 'rythm'? So does every drummer in a somewhat successful band. B. Urie is whiny? What about Matt Bellamy, with perhaps the creepiest and depressing voice ever? Who cares if they can play their guitars well? It doesn't make a good band.

16. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Wow, I like FFAF. Am I really the only one? MCR is ok, Panic is cool for about 8 minutes if you're just starting highschool, and I don't think I've ever listened to an entire Muse song.

17. Stuv

Stuv u aware?

Funeral for a Friend, then Muse, then Panic, then MCR.

18. Rubylula

Wait, how do you listen to what I was typing?
    Grammar sucks. Logic ftw!
    Personally, I only listen to panic ever once and a while, and I love Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross. I mean C'mon! They are just sheckshey as!
    The lead guy out of Muse is just disgusting. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH HIS MOTHERLICKING NOSE!?! Well, you're allowed to be wrong every once and a while, and I can't be bothered to "flame" you for your bad taste in music. I just hate Muse. Shitty genre, shitty songs, shitty band, shitty music videos & shitty looks. Mmmm Brendon.

19. theguitarist

theguitarist King of Grammar

Logic!? LOGIC!? Oh lord, I've never seen such illogical nonsense take place after someone has just stated how logical they are. You just told me you love a band because of their band memebers are "sheckshey". If that's logic, please kill me now. Because I must be the most illogical person there is. I'm not going to bother reitterating my point about why they're a good band. But if you want to try and tell me that a lame arse main-stream band fronted by a pissy little emo, who can't sing to save his life, is better then a band who actually put thought and time into their songs, then go right ahead.

20. Rubylula

No, I just added that Brendon Urie is pretty hawt. I like the band as they are talented and appeal to me. Well, A. He's no "emo" and panic aren't even Emo-core. B. He isn't nearly as whiny as the Lead from Muse (Idc for his name). And C. I don't even own a single Muse song, so I don't really care about how much time and effort they use for one song. It hasn't won me over.

Wait, this is an oppinion thread? You slagging off Patd isn't really an oppinion. Okay, you like Muse, I get it. You can't change my mind over the matter, so why try? :/ Honestly, you should really pay more attention and stop fighting over a keyboard.