Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

My Artwork

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Rosaline, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

Nice. That's some impressive artwork you've shared; better than some of the stuff other users have posted here in this forum.

+Repped for you, newcomer.

3. greivous167

greivous167 Im 12 not 9 -_-

sweet as hyaku said il also +rep

4. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

XD

thanks a bunch guys, i'll be posting up some more very soon

5. Rubylula

Rubylula Like a mother bitch.

Bravo!

This is amazing.
    I wish i could draw anime/manga
    :sad:
    xx

6. Dantos

Dantos ¦)

Great!!

That is the best artwork so far i've seen here!! :D They are both awesome!! :)

7. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

Wow, me and Zeus now have got some real competition, I dont like Anime or Magna, I like to draw real things, well anyways, great job, good job with the coloring, I'm a sketch artist, so I am not really good at coloring.
    Well if you have time, you can look at my drawings or Zeus's comics if you have time.

8. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

More Art

Here is some more of my art. thanks for the possative comments guys :D

Here is my fav character that i have ever designed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and one cutie pic
    [​IMG]

DarkStar likes this.
  9. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

Indeed. Artistically speaking, she's the better artist when it comes to drawings. Anime-esque it may be, it's still very cleanly drawn. You may not like anime/manga, but from what I've seen so far, she's out of your league. I'm referring to you, D50. You've got much to improve on your sketches, if you think they're good as they are. Don't take it as an insult, but as constructive criticism.

Anyways, keep up the good work. Btw, I like that "cutie" pic. It reminds me of an FF Carbuncle, oddly enough. And the first pic resembles something from Ranma 1/2. At the moment, I can't say anything negative.

Oh, lastly: try attaching thumbs to your post. It's the paper clip icon "[​IMG]" when you make your post. That way, you can attach as many files as you want without taking up a whole lot of page space. Just a helpful tip, might I say. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
  10. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

This is great artwork. I'm much of an artist myself but this is really good.

11. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

:D thanks a bunch for all the possative comments, i never thought that my art would do so well. :D more will be posted up soon

but i will say that i did create my signature if that can be counted at art hehe.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
  12. nobodyagain

nobodyagain n00b

interesting stuff you have here i would suggest getting a deviantart account too, i learn abit of things to do from there

13. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

More ART!!

here is my first ever villan that i designed, he is called Alexander. Mwuahahahahaha

[​IMG]

here is a character that i designed for fun. i like Kistune XD

[​IMG]

and here is some proof that i can do fine art as well. it is a still life picture of a greek statue of a famous athlete. I used Oil pastle for this

[​IMG]

I would like to point out that all of the art work so far is done completely by hand as well as the colouring effects.:D:D

Rubylula likes this.
  14. Computerboy

Computerboy Computer's Are My Life

Wow that is really good, you should become an artist, seriously

15. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

The Kitsune character reminds me of Horo/Holo from Spice and Wolf.

Good job nonetheless.

16. /deceived\

/deceived\ im actually not a member

oh my god you have some SERIOUS talent i wont be surprised if you make it big, very great work by the way

17. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

All horridly stereotypically American comic/anime-styled crap. Except for that last picture of the statue bust. I like that. Unless if you learn to develop a personal style of drawing anime-style, and make it look interesting, then you're no better than the average otaku who sketches his or her "kawaii" big-eyed people during 5th period and then crayons them in later when they get home... and posts them on the internet afterwards. :'(

If the question was, "Can I draw better than most of the people on the forum?", then sure. If it was a question of liking it better, then no.

18. Rosaline

Rosaline Guest

TY

Thansk for all the Comments and Charismatic_Caterpie in fact when i was in school (which wasn't too long ago hehe) i was the kid who would draw characters then colour them at home before putting them on the internet. Funny that you spotted that. But i am indeed a professional and will be releasing my very own manga very soon so please do not insult what i am so very passoinate about, if you have any tips (if you are a fellow artist) then please, i love constructive cristasm, but do not just complain. No one forced you to look at it. and as for Originality i was (believe it or not) mostly influence by Disney and so incorporate that into my art (not obvious i know) so in a way my art is original. :D

here is some more!!
    Here is some fan art (the Naruto Pic was a favour, I realy do dispise Naruto Grrr, but the rest is fan based XD)

Sesshomaur!!!
    [​IMG]
    Here is an example of my computor skills lol
    Sessy 2!!
    [​IMG]

Tidus from my fav games Final Fantasy X WOOOOT!!
    [​IMG]

and last but not least the horror that is Naruto (Grrr worst anime ever)
    [​IMG]

Be back soon with more.

19. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Wait for it...

Do try to use the "[​IMG]" (Attachments) next time, it'll save space and allows better viewing. :p

Anyways, keep it up.

Not a coincidence since scores of people did that back in my old HS. :p

20. Dr. Emily

Dr. Emily Dr. Nick's sis

Ohhh wow these are really good drawings. I love them.