Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

myth complex 18+

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by mortal1514, Aug 28, 2010.

1. alexman619

alexman619 Feel Baby

lol i find minotaur really lucky . i wanted to try a differend way in lambyrinth so i go first in the right exit 2 times then in red exit then in right exit again in miiddle i see minotaur lol :roftl: :roftl:

2. lampard888

lampard888 Guest

Ok did anybody kill that girl from hell i think ist trasurer of hell asaroth????

3. Dokyu

Dokyu n00b

Aegis

Ok well i really dont know if this is true about the Odins sword but. For Odins sword and Aegis. go into the castle place and talk to the Odin statue(giant statue of a odin on his horse) for the sword you need 100 Ali (which i think is alignment) and 300 Ali for the Aegis armor.

4. nirvana1393

nirvana1393 n00b

can somebody make a walkthrough?

5. mmgggmike

mmgggmike rere

Can you help me

Can you please Give me a list of what I'm suppose to do from start to end.

6. Galvanos

Galvanos Fiend

Ok pretty much after the intro spam kill the 1 star enemies untill you rack up a ton of exp after that run up to castle town go to the church and max out your str will and hp after that run to thors temple and press space you'll get his armor and wep after that kill whatever you want and roam around best option for you tho is to run to the old castle and go up the stairs and kill sigfreid take his sword and run to the village kill the man at the black tombstone then talk to the tombstone to get something cant remember what exactly but after you think your a bad ass go to the chaos temple and then back to your temple then head back to the chaos temple again and fight the bitch side with her than go fight your old godess kill her end of normal game :D now for the fun shit head to the ? on the map once you reach the room with 3 doors take the left exit then take the top exit 2 times then the left again then the top one now your in a grass hall run right then down fight cerberus kill his hairy ass after that save exit the game load it again then head to the castle town talk to the dark elf lady get the death spell (repeat ? instructions) keep running south til you fight the final boss spam death and heal yourself tada you have finnished the game no go fap to the gallery :thumb:

7. Cloudmage23

Cloudmage23 n00b

finally killed the evil bitch at hell you just spam the death spell over and over till you kill her!!!

8. kamikaze925

kamikaze925 n00b

im still lost cause i dont kno where to go and for some reasons i cant go into the temples at all...

9. Arb

Arb n00b

Okay so you can supposedly get the strongest weapon in the game when you have enough negative karma and examine the grave at the lowest part of the village. I say supposedly because even though I get a message, it doesn't appear in my inventory. Eff me...

10. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

Sequel

Who Else Thinks That This Game Needs A Sequel?
    Maybe One That Has More Interactive Hentai Scenes?

11. rakier

rakier n00b

hi , someone can say me where is the Labyrinth and why i cant go in the temples ¿

thanks

12. Arb

Arb n00b

you cant go into the temples; can only press spacebar to activate parts of missions etc. the maze is in the eastern part of forest; cant enter until you beat the game once.

13. rakier

rakier n00b

ok , thanks

14. aboyaboy

aboyaboy n00b

sorry but I still can't find the hydra
    who can help me ?:sad:

15. Shurikan238

Shurikan238 n00b

Go to lake west of the Satyr, run around past either the two flower monsters, or up past the slime to the west end of the lake, go to where the land juts out over the water and hit space, throw your panties in and voila.

16. weorun

weorun n00b

I found the minotaur. It was really easy. Just go through the right exit, and then up through the red door. He's in the center.
    You can also fight him more than once.
    To get to Hell, just go through the red door twice more.

I also got Odin's sword from having 100 alignment and the Aegis from having 300. You can also buy the Masamune if you have at least 70 from the upper town.

When I'm fighting Astaroth, whenever I hit the death spell, there's no battle animation and she doesn't attack me after, but my mp still goes down. Is that supposed to happen, or not?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2010
  17. PandaMaster

PandaMaster n00b

I've beaten the mimic. Does that mean I beat the game? or do I do something else?

18. Shadow_Scythe

Shadow_Scythe Funny Games Veteran

If you've unlocked all of the gallery and collected all armors/weapons,
    Then that means you've beaten the game. :program:
    yay! :party:

19. PandaMaster

PandaMaster n00b

I can't seem to use the Death Spell. do you have to buy it?

20. AmandaFields

AmandaFields Psycho Shotacon Girl

Okay, I need help D: I can't find the Mimic, Zombie, Lamia, Cerberus, Astaroth, or Minotaur? I've already found and beaten all the other monsters.