Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Name Your Favorite 3 Wii Games Here! Even if they are comming soon

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by Smashbro2400, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Smashbro2400

Smashbro2400 Hail the Tacos!

Mine are 1.SUPER SMASH BROS.BRAWL
    2.Star Wars Force Unleashed: Coming in September. (This is the First Star Wars Game I Will buy)
    3.House Of the Dead 2 and 3 Return
    Name Yours!!!

2. lgeg

lgeg n00b

Haha, ^^^^^^ we have something in commen.
    1. Super Smash Bros Brawl all the way. Right on.
    2. Star Wars: Force Unleashed. T'will be amazing.
    3. I'd have to say... Mario Cart Wii. The Wi-Fi is great on that one.

3. Smashbro2400

Lol x 2 I think Mario cart is awesome. I need to get it
    LET`S GET SOME MORE PEOPLE!!!! XD

4. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

Not in order just saying as they come

1. The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess-ending kinda sucks but is still a great game
    2. Okami - haven't played it yet but I really want to and it was supposed to be really good on the ps2
    3. No More Heroes - Again want to play it and it looks awesome from the videos and reviews I've seen on it.

5. Smashbro2400

I know More People have the Wii

6. Fox luver

Fox luver Foxy!

I've gotta say Super Smash Bros Brawl of course Metroid and mario kart

7. FraserKaye

FraserKaye n00b

1. Defend your casstle
    2. Super Mario
    3. Guitar Hero 3

8. fuzzy

fuzzy Fuzzeh Butt :3

1. SSBB
    2.No More Heroes
    3. Okami

9. lilnate

lilnate n00b

wii rules

10. coolcat222

coolcat222 n00b

my three favrite wii games

1.mario kart
    2.guitar hero 3
    3.resident evil wii

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2008
  11. Jman

Jman Guest

Hmmm. This is tough...I'll limit it to Wii-only games. Games like Okami and Twilight Princess I've only ever experienced on the Wii, and I think they're amazing...but they aren't Wii-exclusive titles.

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl

I've definitely played this game the most. I currently have about 150 hours on Brawl, and I still play almost daily, even after getting...pretty much everything and playing it so often. It's just that good. :D

2. Super Mario Galaxy

An amazing game. I'd go as far as to say it's superior even to it's spiritual predecessor, Super Mario 64. And SM64 was one of the first games I ever played; as such, I have a lot of memories with that game. Super Mario Galaxy is the first game for the Wii that displays a noticeable graphical upgrade over the previous generation, for one thing. It's filled with fantastical worlds, excellent variety, an amazing, orchestrated soundtrack, intuitive controls, and more. I love it. :D

3. Mario Kart Wii

There are things I love about this game, and things I do not love. The Wi-Fi is great, and is more in-depth than Brawl's rather shallow online play, but I would have appreciated it if there was an option to race without having to worry about your ranking. Why? Because I always get bombarded with items when I'm in the lead for just a wee bit too long. True of every Mario Kart, to an extent, but it's worse here; now, there's 12 racers instead of 8, and even more cheap, race-altering items to dish out the frustration. It's cool when YOU'RE the one bringing the pain, but not so great when you're teasingly close to the finish line, and your victory - and your ranking - goes down the drain. In this installment, skill really means nothing. : /

That being said, this is definitely Mario Kart in top form. The game runs very smoothly and very consistently, aside from some framerate drops when playing split-screen with more than 2 players. While it's not exactly a leap to next-gen graphics, the visuals are notably improved over previous entries thanks to improved lighting that gives the game a glossed-over effect, aforementioned buttery-smooth presentation, and some memorable tracks. Old tracks are given a visual upgrade, new tracks have more things going on then ever before, and overall, it's a nice looking game, very easy on the eyes.

The controls are also great; with so many different control options to choose from, you'd be hard-pressed to complain about any aspect of control. I prefer the Wii-Wheel, simply because it's new, and helps create a natural, easy, and fresh method of controlling. Of course, the wheel doesn't actually do anything...but it FEELS like it does, and I guess that's important. :p

And even though I complained about items and online play modes, it's still an addictive, very fun game. Just as Mario Kart should be.

Yup, that's it.

12. D&@N

D&@N MASTER

1 SSBB
    2STAR WARS THE FORCE UNLESHED!!!!!!!!!!!
    3 MARIO CART WII
    :coolgleam::coolgleam::coolgleam:

13. Stiggy

Stiggy Blueberry Muffin

1. Super Smash Bros Brawl
    2. Super Mario Galaxy
    3. Mario Kart Wii

14. JonnySparko2

JonnySparko2 n00b

it really is difficult cos there is many to choose from that i like so ill have to do top 5 :D

1.SSBB great game absolutely huge ... but if u play by urself then it gets a little samey as computer enemies arent as fun as human enemies they arent as good and u dont have that sworn enemy or battle feud which makes u want to rematch until u beat them 5 times

Joint 2. resident evil 4 good story lots of cool weapons and sometimes makes u shit urself which is necessary in a resident evil game

2. legend of zelda lots of variety follows the zelda theme and its different... good different but yeh the end isnt too great

id rather play resi 4 as if u play it again then u can unlock more things which u cant in zelda

4.i just have to say mario as i cant say one particular game but galaxy is better than cart as u can play super luigi galaxy after u complete super mario galaxy

5 metroid prime 3 corruption good game similar to hunters on ds as there are other bounty hunters but at first they intend to help u but get corrupted there are new weapons but having to scan almost 100% of the time gets boring

15. hchyboy

hchyboy hazzar

1.ssbb
    2.star wars force unleashed
    3.mario kart wii

16. Hotspot

Hotspot The King

1. Super smash brothers brawl
    2.NO MORE HEROES (awsome game)
    3. Bleach shattered blade

17. liam@32

liam@32 n00b