Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Naruto fan? Whats your favorite character?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by <<PAIN>>, Jan 12, 2013.

1. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

::::::: Naruto fan anybody? :::::::
    Simply list your favorite character here!

Well, mines pretty obvious... But whats yours?

krystalgirl69 likes this.
  2. Darrkness

Darrkness S-Ranked Strider

Sasuke (since the very beginning and yes, i'm current with the manga)

3. naughtylittlegirl

naughtylittlegirl I hate school life....x

I can't decide between Jiraiya, Sasuke, and Kakashi-sensei..^^ x

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Simple question simple answer => Naruto.

5. Donmike

Donmike n00b

It is none other than Sasukeā€¦

6. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

Sasuke... sasuke... sasuke... Really? That loser has not even won 1 FAIR FIGHT.. Every fight hes been in, the person is either injured, not 100% to fight, or someone else is there to back him up.. He should of died like, 6 times already...

7. Darrkness

fair fight in a ninja anime??? come again?

8. Sephon Mcjagger

Sephon Mcjagger Rp'ing a good hobby, and keeps creativity High!

Shikamaru all the way all time favorite he reminds me a lot of myself but my evil character is Kanon

9. Cosmic Star

Cosmic Star Kik: _Anjanath

It has be naruto at this point. I did like Itachi, but after recently watching almost every episode. Naruto really just shows more of a character than any other.

10. Sicu

Mine is the one that kicked your butt, mister Pain :p.

11. Sephon Mcjagger

I just can't see Naruto as a person of character... He's soo childish it makes me sick.. at least Yusake showed some brains.... well sometimes
    (Yu Yu Hakusho for people who don't know)

12. <<PAIN>>

<<PAIN>> n00b

You shure about that? Because as I remember correctly, my fav. is Yahiko/Deva path. He would of beaten Naruto if it wasn't for Nagato being in the shape he was in. Also, when Naruto and Killer Bee went out, and found Nagato and Itachi, Nagato was kicking Naruto and Killer Bee's butt's, and would of taken Naruto's soul if it wasn't for Itachi breaking the seal that kept him from moving on his own, then attacking him from behind... So ya, Naruto's jest as bad as Sasuke when it comes to fighting 1-on-1... :p

13. Sephon Mcjagger

This is why I can't watch Naruto I watched up too pretty much Shikamaru and then it was like
    Naruto!!!
    Saskae
    NARUTO!!
    SASKAE!!

I'm like no the character I like is a side board NOOOO!!!

14. Darrkness

now i agree with ya there. i don't like naruto as a character at all either. even his voice actor gets on my nerves. (it was actually painful hearing "naruto" in Eureka 7.) Yusuke was definitely much better in YYH but i thought all the heros were great in that show.

15. Sephon Mcjagger

Double plus I hate it too both my cousins are like watch it please watch it its very good... I tried so many times each episode just going by then Shikamaru kept my interest then he was shoved around... but I like nabari no ho way better than naruto LOL I am a naruto fan of Shikamaru that's why I can talk on this thread alone :)

16. Darrkness

yeah Nabari no Ou is really good. i liked Basilisk and (old school here) Yotoden too!

17. Sephon Mcjagger

Fist of the north star now that was some kung fu before seeing exploding bodyparts LOL

18. WhiteFang247

WhiteFang247 Meme Lord

Hm... I like Kakashi allot coz he's just plain cool but Naruto's also got the power soo... I'm kinda stuck in between those two... does that count?

19. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Do I have to pick just one? Because I have a list. #1 is of course Kakashi Hatake. No one beats him, except maybe Yahiko Pein / Nagato Uzamaki. I know it's a cheat to tie those two but hey it's all the same guy. And lastly it's Jiraya the Toad Sage. I still can't believe he's gone, long live Master Jiraya.

20. Sicu

He had less fighting experience....go figure. Experience is what matters the most when fighting someone, not skill.