Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Need help with site loading issue.

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by Clowd, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Clowd

Clowd No longer here

I'm not completely certain if this is a site loading issue, but I will try to explain the best I can.
    Sometimes I access this site, the forums (forums.funny-games.biz) via my mobile android device, and instead of getting a 'new' color palette of silver and blue, I get the old pink and yellow, this is not the problem, the problem is that I get some kind of minimal use of the site because when I load up pages, (such as my userpage) it would load up the name, and basic information, but not any that had been put in by the user, like it has the user name, but not the "i'm online" green button. I do not understand why this happens or what causes it, but I have tried two different browsers on my phone (default and dolphin) and both produce the same result. I'm sorry if i'm not being descriptive enough and I thank anyone who read for their time.

2. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

I had this issue, but I got it on Chrome. It happens to a lot of people. It's easier if you use Chrome, as it allows you to clear the Cache easily. And yes, clearing your cache is what you need to do. I assume for Safari you need to go to your settings, Safari, and clear Cookies and Data. Maybe History if it doesn't help. If the issue continues, I'll try looking around for a fix, but remember,
    CLEAR YOUR CACHE!
    Is what you need to do to fix this. I'm not sure if Dolphin has settings to clear the cache, since I don't use it, try tapping about.

3. Clowd

Clowd No longer here

Thank you so much! Quick and Correct too! It's working great now and I appreciate the help!

4. AyKay69

AyKay69 ザ・ワールド

You're welcome! Unfortunately the yellow FG will return to previous users before the Blue FG. Which happened to me and caused me loads of confusion.