Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

New and *Improved* Siggys

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Bittersweet, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Bittersweet

Bittersweet VOOOOOOOOII!

Hello, Haven't seen this place in a bit. It's Still the same >_> In a Bad way.
    I decided to make this a half request thread / "Show off your Art place"

NOTE: You may post your arts but spamming art after art is not allowed. (If you can edit a post, please do.)
    I have I think 5 Signatures up right now. There's also two more coming for now, when I get UN-bored of art I shall go hunting for more PNG -> Signature Pictures.
    If the images post in the right order, The first one is a Vocaloid one :)
    2nd is a random one that I have no idea what it is but It looked cool and I had decided to use it.
    The 3rd-5th (And the Future 6th & 7th) ones are from Magna Carta which I think is a video game I may check out soon, it's art is amazing.

Wanna Request Somethin'?
    Form : (If you want a certain picture please put a link, [I would prefer PNG & HQ ones But W/e Can't be picky. It's not mine anyway :p] Or a certain anime character's name. DO NOT REQUEST -> "A girl w/ Rainbow hair that looks like [Insert Weird Faced Person Name Here]. I use picture that are scanned / already drawn. I draw badly, so if you want to get a crap signature go ahead request me to draw something.)

Name : (Optional unless you want something besides your selected username)

MAIN Image :

BackGround Image : (I can choose this for you if you want, most of the time I choose Abstract ones.)

Additional Text : (I haven't learned the "art" of text so they can't really be wavy that, only decorative text. D:)

Attached Files:

2. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow Accept yourself. You don't have to prove shit. Staff Member Administratior Moderator

I have to say they are very good!! You should come back too! xD

3. Deadly shot

Deadly shot The Offensive Type!

You should probably leave and consider sharing your work to a better forum.

Us bastards will just give false assumptions and shit.