Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

New Mini Ice-Age

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by Sicu, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I've read about it about 2 days and it seems that we might be facing a mini ice age. What do you think? I'm thinking that this is another BS regarding apocalypse and the death of humanity since I've survived like 10+ catastrophes like this one....

2. I didn't hear anything like that.
    Honestly, I don't care if it were true or not, I like the cold, and the cold likes me.
    1:1 relationship.

3. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

If there's an Ice Age happening it hasn't hit where I live :/

4. Grey Dreams

Grey Dreams Colorblind

Ice ages happen all the time, it is a natural stage of the Planet.

The most recent one happened during the medieval ages, and it didn't wipe out all life!

No need to worry, ehehe.

5. Sicu

Meh...but it did last for 400 years...not that I would mind it since I like it cold ^^.

6. krystalgirl69

krystalgirl69 kik: Flashfire_

Does it really matter though?, cold is amazing anyway. We don't get it near enough here in Texas. So it would be very welcomed. Also not to offended anyone, but if you DO believe in stuff like the apocalypse, end of days etc. It would just happen. Not predictable. As a whole society and the world would be fine. Hopefully it wipes out a good portion of it. Because we could really use it.

7. Sicu

Sadly for you it won't reach Texas....but I agree with you, the planet is over populated and we do need an apocalypse or even better, a 3rd world war.

8. lead118

lead118 Guest

The planet is over-populated, and we could stand to lose a couple hundred million humans, but it would be a shame to lose good, productive humans or intelligent, creative humans. Now, knock off half the population of Africa, and history wouldn't miss them at all. I've been proposing my "Nuke Africa" plan for years now, and it has too many positives to ignore. The thing about war today is that while it does kill a lot of people, technology has ensured that any war between modern super powers would result in nuclear armageddon, and though that would provide an excellent bottleneck on the human population, it would come at the sacrifice of much technology and culture. What we need is a clean solution, much like pruning the dead branches off a shrub so that it grows stronger and healthier. Earth's dead branches are poverty, disease, and misappropriation of resources. All of these things grow like tumors in Africa.

Our other option is to focus an extraordinary percentage of resources into space travel and colonization. Let the Earth burn, I say. There are plenty more planets out there, afterall.