Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Newbie Looking for Roleplays

Discussion in 'Need a help or have a request?' started by Kanon, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Kanon

Kanon Anti The Infinite Holic

Alright, so admittingly, I'm the ignorant newbie who cannot find her way amongst the many forums on this site and I was wondering if there was an area best fit for looking into roleplays? I'd really appreciate some help. Thank you. ^_^

2. Kanon

Lol, thanks everyone for your help. I appreciate it, but I happened to find it myself.

3. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

Lookin for rp??

Hi friend! Sorry maybe I got in a lil late? I would like ta offer a suggestion if I may? If ya found a forum for rp and it works fur ya, thats cool! But try this if ya want, might I suggest tryin ta visit a few profile pages and take a glance thru the persons 'social groups' and see if they have any rp sub groups they participate in. If they do, then, depending on the type of rp ya like ta do, send 'em a "private message" askin if they'd like ta rp with ya. Ya might even make lotsa friends along da way!!! Everybodys pretty friendly here, I love all my friends, and even got a 'mate' here on site. If ya is a newbie, I'm sure people will be patient and understanding with ya!!! Good luck, have fun, enjoy yourself here and stay furry!!!!

4. Kanon

Thank you for your assistance, I may give it a shot... Though I apologize, but I'll refrain from being furry. I do not believe this human is meant to be.

5. Foxlover4u

Foxlover4u Hehe! Horny ALL the time!

You are more than welcome! Glad ta help! No apology needed, I do understand your position on 'furry'. It works fur some, but it's not everybody's thing. But, that's cool, no prob! Have fun anyhow! :D