Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii' started by K-DOGZZ, Jun 3, 2010.

1. K-DOGZZ

K-DOGZZ OMFG

What do u think of the game, do u love it hate

i thought it was way to easy did it like 8 hrs, not in a row, but its pretty good

2. TravisTouchdown

TravisTouchdown i'm #1

the game was awesome

3. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

To be honest I have No More Heroes 2 and it's not as good as the first one. I mean you don't travel at all which was basically the cool part of the game. The side money missions and gym training are like mini 8-bit games which entirely loses the games cred. And since the game said you'd be fighting 50 assassins, it should stick to its word. Hell I haven't fought 50 assassins in the game. I practially fought 30 of them. 25 of them were all part of that football players cheer squad to create that giant robot. Which seemed pointless knowing that we'd only use our robot one time only.

Another chunk of the assassins were killed by that brain in the robo suit from the first game. And the rest were killed by our apprentice the black samurai girl and Travis's brother. What a load!

4. xSarejevo

xSarejevo On again~ Off again?

This game

I loved this game. It was a total riot, had some seriously solid gameplay and most importantly, the best saving screens of any game thus far.

That aside, the randomness of the title earned it a place on the "Reasons Why I Still Play my Wii" shelf.

5. Simsy

Simsy Guest

I...

Loved it, great game