Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

no russian modern warfare 2 mission

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by punky2102, Nov 26, 2009.

1. punky2102

punky2102 I AM THE JIGSAW KILLER !

can someone please tell me what is so disturbing about this mission as i found it just like some of the other cod missions

2. warren93

warren93 Manbearpig awareness

well the obvious thing that may offend people is the whole killing of civillians. what i dont get is why Makarov says "remember, no russian" at the beginning. i think it is aimed at the person u play lol since he isnt actually a russian. the guy jus didnt get it

3. Dark-Angel

Dark-Angel Guest

well the thing is some people may find it disturbing as all the civilians are getting slaughtered without mercy, and it is graphically explicit. by the way i killed them as well:D LOL IM THE DEVIL

4. punky2102

i didnt find it disturbing its fun

5. zorak

zorak Guest

well when he says no russian thats kinda racist to the russian people and to people who live in the state that the airport was set in.(and it will give 5-9 year olds bad dreams cus they scared and crap themselves)

6. punky2102

with more killing

7. childrenofthekorn

childrenofthekorn Harbinger Of Death

What does "no Russian" mean?

8. Emprasoforvio

Emprasoforvio n00b

the no russian bit... Is from the bit before the mission starts (u did watch the small movie before it)

anyway.. hes a new recruit going up with people that trained etc etc,

so he doesnt speak the russian language, making the other guy say Remember no russian,

Like in.. youre no russian so dont try to speak russian.

9. mrbennedy

mrbennedy scarface

hes says it because he dont want the russian people they kill to know the russian soldiers killed them because they want to start a war with america if that makes sense?:confused:

10. childrenofthekorn

childrenofthekorn Harbinger Of Death

o ok my friend told me that Makarov tried to make that look like the americans did it so he meant dont speak russian ooooooooooook

11. warren93

that makes more sense

12. TF141

TF141 n00b

lol, ur in russia, he's saying no russians left alive;)

13. Etiainen

Etiainen Wandering Soul

I never understood why everyone got so bent out of shape because of this "No Russian" level. You don't have to fire a single shot at the civilians if you don't want to. Additionally, there is a warning before you even get to play the game asking if you want to play the graphic content...Murdering the innocents is completely up to you...You pull the trigger, you point your gun, and you shoot. Infinity Ward does'nt make you do anything YOU don't want to. If anything, choosing to slaughter the innocents says something about gamers in general. We like shit when it's cranked to 11 cause it's 1 louder...Bleeding heart liberals like Dr. Phil can suck my d1ck.

14. Stuv

Stuv u aware?

No, its because hes trying to frame the Americans. Why do you think they're using M240's and M4A1's? They're American weapons. Thats also why Makarov kills you at the end, he knows you're American and knows when they find his body they'll find out he was American.

Hence, "When they find that body, all of Russia will cry for war."

15. punky2102

i think it means leave no russian alive or dont kill the russians

16. lee-celticbhoy

lee-celticbhoy Banned

when he means no russian it means dont speak russian so when they planned to kill you at the end and when the russian police found you and identified you he was american thats what sparked the war easy as it doesnt take da vinci to get it

17. Scottish Legend

Scottish Legend Anybody still alive on here?

Meh, you don't like the level...You don't play it. End of.
    (I personally loved it, but that is beside the point ;P)

18. warren93

the only thing i dont get about this mission is that apparently makarov is supposed to be a well known russian terrorist, so if the russians looked back at the security camera footage of the attack they should have known it was him and not the americans

19. DJ Toxik

DJ Toxik Super cool 2 the homeless

ITS AWESOME

roganjoshua finds it disturbing¬¬ i should know...im his best fwend :321:

20. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

I found it incredibly lethargic, you just walk & walk & walk, then when there's action, it only takes awhile if you just take your time w/o the GL

I hated it for being really short & annoyingly slow...