Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

oiligarchy help

Discussion in 'Online Games cheats and walkthroughs' started by L3AD3R, Nov 9, 2008.

1. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

i need help with the game.i run low on money so soon,are there any tips or cheats?

2. nicole2888

nicole2888 n00b

hey, i dont know any cheats as such. but if you search the whole area of the dessert land and where ever there is a oil hole place a small oil plant there and click next year youll get good money, then youll advance to the next town and do the same. thats how i won.

3. Kasdas2

Kasdas2 n00b

what youre saying is retarded/ thats what every1 does. basically i dont know how u win. i kept the greens off, but by 2030s the oil ran out and theres a war. you cant win in the game i think

4. kezzarulz92

kezzarulz92 {KeZz@}

yeah thats it, the point is 2 maximise profit BEFORE the war breaks out..;):);)

5. L3AD3R

L3AD3R L3ADING!

what do you mean with ''oil hole place''?

6. DeathSharingan

DeathSharingan Theory of Hybridity

What does the "race" between the Elephant and the Donkey really do?

7. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Yes, Just build a little, a few wells, don't blow all of your money right away. Keeps your supply just a little lower than demand, and the price will go up, making more money for you. Always buy the election, that helps you make laws that make you more money.

8. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

Yeah, you can win. It's not easy to do, but you have to just:

-BARELY meet what you need year after year
    -NEVER give money in the elephant/donkey race
    -DO NOT use ANY secret operations

If you do it right the world goes green and you retire, therefore winning one for the planet. My best is saving the planet in 2003, anyone care to beat my personal record?

If you give enough money to the winning party, you get to use the 'special operations' underneath Washington for their term. It does not matter what party wins.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2008
  9. reaver2

reaver2 n00b

election

how do u change the amount of money u give to each election

10. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

Just click multiple times when you're in front of the party you want to vote for, but if you mean how do you change the amount for each click: I don't think you can.

11. jamesorlakin

jamesorlakin n00b

What is a human burner , what does it do?

12. Klais

Klais n00b

You can't do without professional support here, of course, but I trad myself alone. For example, I have found a full list of https://safetrading.today/traders/binance-signals/ telegrams. You can see and read it yourself. I think it is helpful, and you'll learn more. You can also find the relevant information and evaluate which data you want to prioritize.

13. JeremyIrons

JeremyIrons n00b

Essay writing is an important part of the student's academic year, but many students consider it a useless and boring activity assignment writing service. They often find it difficult to organize their ideas, procrastinate, and end up buying an article from an online writing service.