Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Opening - The new era [part of intro]

Discussion in 'Arts' started by Mr. Buttapple, Jul 25, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

Opening - The old era [part of intro]

Intro.

Night fell, Creatures of the night scuttled out from their shelters. The moon came out from behind a cloud, the eerie light of the moon iluminated the forest with a deathly glow. A gust of wind blew upon the forest and the fallen leaves started to move across the floor, a single rat ran through the trees looking for berrys, when he came across a clearing, a broken, derelict henge of old stood there, cobwebs hanging off the center plinth, markings of unknown origins were carved deep into the stone. soon after admiring the henge the rat ran across the henge and fell down a hole. As he started falling, the hole became wider and the rat landed on a stone floor, after recovering himself, the rat looked around and smelt the old musty smell of the room, pillars made of marble held up the roof, but most of them were derelict and giving way to the mass of soil above them, the room was filled with stone coffins and markings on the walls, a beam of light resonating onto a tablet, the beam of eerie light came from a hole in the roof of the tomb. Ontop of the tablet was a gold amulet with a blue stone in the middle of it, The blue stone glowed as if it knew the rat was there, the rat scuttled away from it and hid behind a coffin. the rat ran to the edge of the room, and peered down a hole in the floor to see a cavernous tomb, filled with coffins. carvings of spiders, wolves, dragons and other wonderous creatures sat apon evey coffin, watching, the eyes of some of the coffins were made of the same stone as the amulet and sometimes glowed, illuminating the cavernous tomb. The rat ran back bumping into a pillar, knocking him unconcious.

this part of my intro for my new book i'm making. Its called Opening - The old era.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  2. reallyemma

reallyemma ¿pɐǝɥ ɹn ɥʇıʍ uıop nɥɔʇɐʍ

Wow, thatz really good ^^ Me wansta read the book =P

3. Mr. Buttapple

Zomg

Havent written it yet. xP

P.S this thread is majorly copywrited, so noone try n steal it for their own.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2009
  4. fgplayer

fgplayer ;3

Meh. It was okay. NO. JK. It didnt suck at all. Very descriptive and I cant wait for more.

5. Mr. Buttapple

[Intro part 2]
    Bet you cant wait to see how long chapter 1 will be :D

Ben and Kate woke up from a relaxing and dreamful sleep, It was strange how, being brother and sister they had the same dream, The dream was always the same, a tomb with a amulet on a stone tablet. Ben slung on his school uniform and ran down stairs, Falling over "Ben be careful," Kate called from the top of the stairs. "I'm always careful," Ben called back getting up and brushing himself down. "whats all this noise?" Their dad said when he came out the kitchen, "Ben falled down the stairs," Kate said as she walked down the stairs "But i wanted breakfast!" Ben moaned "Stop whinging and eat some." He joked and walked back into the kitchen, "come on Kate," Ben called as he ran into the kitchen, He got himself some cereal, milk and a bowl and made himself breakfast, "I cant belive its finally end of school for the summer!" Kate said eagerly "Yeah... I knew that." He said embarrassed as he looked down at his school uniform, "sure," Kate said as their dad left the kitchen, "Is mum awake?" Kate asked "No she's having a lie in." Ben said crunching on his cereal, "Are you just going to ask questions or have breakfast." Ben said with his mouth full, "I'm waiting for the toast," She glared "No need to be so defencive," Ben said getting up from the dinner table. Kate looked around bored, The toast popped up as Ben loaded up the dish washer, "Toasts done." Ben said "I have eyes idiot," Kate said harshly, "seriously kate lighten up, its 9:00 in the morning," Ben said leaving the room "Dad, i'm going for a walk in the forest," Ben shouted, "So early in the morning?" He shouted back, "Yeah, nothing like the morning dew," Ben shouted as he opened the door.

6. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

I wonder why it's on Thread Games. XD

Move it to correct section. Anyway, nice stories indeed. ;P

7. avlisdxa

avlisdxa Really Lazy Guy

I envy your ability to type up your stories ^^

8. michaelhugs35

michaelhugs35 n00b

[​IMG]

9. michaelhugs35

michaelhugs35 n00b

agent cody banks:coolgleam::coolgleam:

10. vincekerr2

vincekerr2 n00b

I like it. Will you please post some more? Are you going to release it next time as an ebook also? would love to download free/paid the whole book. You have a future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.