Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

paintball or airsoft

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by pball4lif3, Mar 31, 2008.

1. pball4lif3

pball4lif3 n00b

:guns:
    Code:
    [CODE][HTML][CODE][HTML][HTML]:guns::stupid::roftl::roftl::rcain::):):coolgleam::rolleyes1:[/HTML][/HTML]
    [/HTML][/CODE][/CODE]

2. fang2539

fang2539 never changes sig

paintball

Paintball!!!

3. Dr. Nick

Dr. Nick Dr. Doc

paintball

4. warblaster82

warblaster82 Im invisible

paintball

5. Abada

Abada Something smells bad...

I never played airsoft, but i think paitball wins :confused:

6. warblaster82

warblaster82 Im invisible

well paint ball does hurt more..... ahhh who cares pain i good :guns:

7. paint ball all the way man so fun

8. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Paint ball, never play airsoft. XD

9. MegaMan

MegaMan Guest

I actually enjoy airsoft more, and paintball doesnt hurt nearly as much.. lol.. When you get shot with a 550+ FPS gas powered airsoft rifle from less than 15 feet away, I'm sure you would agree with me, atleast about the pain. You will bleed, bad, even if its a .09 plastic BB. But I guess it depends on the strength of your gun, and what the weather is like where you play. If you ask me, paintball for warm weather and airsoft for colder weather.

10. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

I've played both, extensively; with profesionals (military) and extremely good amatures, and they both have their ups and downs. I think I would have to pick airsoft, to be my fav. Less gear, more realistic guns, no annoying breaks when shooting through scrub or trees, roughly the same range, airsoft wins in my book. Not making fun of paintball, would play it any day of the week, in any weather airsoft just has some advantages.

1 person likes this.
  11. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Well depends what your looking for...Airsoft is a lot more of a mil sim, where as paint ball can be, but the markers that look real aint the best guns you can get. I prefer mil sim so Airsoft for me, but both are awesome

12. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Airsoft. It's just better.

13. Core25

Core25 Lone Wolf

Paintball seems like so much more fun, plus if you play it enough, you'll develop high pain tolerance.:thumb:

14. airsoft all the damn way!!!
    milsim kicks so much ass!!!

15. mrmystic

mrmystic MoreAkwardthanaJewateastr

Totally true. When I played pb twice a week, it got to the point where I hardly noticed I was being hit, even when it left bruises. However, playing that often you also learn how to dress. Just don't let your buddies use old paint balls, they get dry, and don't break, and then they really hurt.

16. Agent47

Agent47 Guest

Paintball or airsoft???? Thats freaking all?

Lol i like guns, though airsoft wins

17. Whenever I play paintball with my friends outside I always end up firing from really tight locations and weird positions... then it's really hard to aim my gun well. Plus my gun is crappy so when I try to fire too fast it always jams. So I'd say airsoft is MUCH better.

18. gameman3d

gameman3d hooooraaw

depends...u know paintball for pay back airsoft for payback u know im gonna say tie

19. Gentleman326

Gentleman326 polite

both

both i like them both

20. fancy_pants_man

fancy_pants_man a lot better than you

airsoft is much more fun