Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Paladin or Necromancer? Who do you want to be?

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Kyoujin, Dec 26, 2008.

Who would you rather be?

1. A Paladin

48.4%
  2. A Necromancer

51.6%
  1. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

You know, there was always the legends of the two fighters of light or darkness.

The Paladin, a knight who uses the powers of light and God in order to slay the evil that purges onto the land and sent things back to hell in which they came from or should be. Can use special kinds of magic against the evil.

The Necromancer, a sorcerer who studies the art of darkness, being able to turn the dead living again under his control and able to summon demons from Hell itself. He can also uses magic for combat and defense.

Now lets say you would have to decide on which one you rather be, who would you choose?

For me, it will be hard to decide, each has their own pros and cons but if I did have to choose I guess Paladin, I don't know why, its just so hard to decide.

Anyways, who would YOU be.

2. Angel of Game

Angel of Game You want ban?

Necromancer, I'm more like become a dark magician than a holy knight.

3. x'iavian

x'iavian internet madman

id probably have to say paladin cause im more of a guy who likes to kill enemies with a sword up close rather than magic them to death

4. papaxxcain

papaxxcain OoopZ

necromance ...cus i want thousands of minions

(i can see them now scurrying around doing my bidding):D

5. Khnum666

Khnum666 Khnum666

Necromancer because I wouldn't have to do the right thing all the time. :flush:

6. DarkStar

DarkStar Banned

Holt knights are teeh pwn.

7. gingeysmurf

gingeysmurf n00blet

necromancer obviously as wheres the fun in getting hot and sweaty when the undead can fight for you

8. zeophenix77

zeophenix77 Dragon Master

ok well

i dont want to be a paladin or a necromancer

id rather be a dark knight instead of necromancer since neveromancers are like dark mages

a dark knight is a paladin that has crossed over to the dark side lol

9. Necromancer - I could summon up a bunch of demons and evil spirits to go hunt down my enemies. Being evil seems like a lot more fun than always being good and helping people.

10. Saintnight

Saintnight Banned

Paladins are cool because of weapon mastery and kick-A armor. I also like their motives(look at username):thumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2009
  11. Chaos Ninja

Chaos Ninja Lone Survivor

Well this is a close one. I'm going to go with Paladin since they use swords. I don't want to be too evil..

12. sunflare109

sunflare109 demon god

I would be Necromancer because they have dark magic and can control demons

13. RayneK

RayneK I'a Cthulhu fhtagn

I'd have to say Paladin because of the morals and versatility (magic and swordsmanship). Though I'd pick Rouge (thief) if there were more options lol

14. Denegoth

Denegoth n00b

Well I would have to go with Necromancer. Paladins have to abide by a code of conduct, meaning if they commit one evil act, they lose their powers. Though there are bad parts about being a Necromancer (You pretty much lose your soul and life), but you could still do what you want.

15. danielred45

danielred45 Marine Phreak

Necromancer

I chose necromancer because they usually look cooler than paladins.

16. achmed_kill_you

achmed_kill_you The Dead Terrorist

easy necromancer. i mean who wouldn't want to summon an army of undead to fight with you?

17. Mr. Buttapple

Mr. Buttapple Sell by Date, 9/01/2010

ZOMG

A paladin, with fluffy armour! I shall kill the undead with my fluffy sword of DoOoOoM, Tremble as i aim a fluff arrow at you,

Psst, dont think i dont have fluffy hand cuffs ;D​

18. kanjika

kanjika no... it's not japanese

a rogue...... stealth ftw!

well... since that's not an option.... a paladin.... i really don't like mages and any of their variations (like necromancers)...... lol

19. muffins55

muffins55 muffins lord

paladin

paladin cuz they get cool capes and people actually like you and give you muffins instead of throwing bricks at you :):roftl:

20. Roganjoshua

Roganjoshua Post by day.Rock by night

Paladins can smash the f**k out of you with their giant hammer
    PALADIN FTW!!!!!