Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

PC games are my fav

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by she-ra, Apr 27, 2011.

1. zackwilliam1

zackwilliam1 n00b

My most favorite PC games are Grand Theft Auto IV (Vice City) and Tomb Raider Series..

2. exile

exile n00b

PC games are easy to play and do not required any special hardware to run. New version can be easily downloaded when they comes. And much importantly! we can play these anywhere in the world.

3. Mine favorite PC games are Need For Speed: Swift, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 2, Mafia 2, Contra, Super Mario Galaxy and Grand Theft Auto IV.

4. Trevoren

Trevoren n00b

All my PC games are favorite. These are simple while playing and you also enjoy the gaming mode and features of this game.

5. casydave

casydave n00b

I love to play Max Payne game in my pc.I have laptop but still i would like to play mostly games on my pc.

6. Gamestation

Gamestation n00b

I agree with you,although that's time is xbox 360 or kinect games,but still i love many pc games.

7. DarcyDoolette

DarcyDoolette n00b

hi

Pc games...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
    hey there i want a list of pc games with the best single player story and gameplay, i have already played call of duty 1,2,4 and farcry and halo combat evolved and please dont mention anything with mutants and zombies i also have played half life 1, 2 thanks in advance!!

8. endaftigheift

endaftigheift n00b

zwnhjebk stgofuphv louboutin pas cherr llzssejr whizkapl

rumambqf louboutinnpascher webnode fr/#8893]chaussures louboutinw axmljhoh <a href="louboutinnpascher webnode fr/#1316">louboutin pas cherm</a> pyuichiu louboutinnpascher webnode fr/

9. johnnyhelly

johnnyhelly n00b

I have played so many PC games on my personal computer such as Max Payne, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 2, Mafia 2, Contra and Super Mario Galaxy. But they all are my most favorite games I have ever played these kinds of games. They all games are most popular.

10. zoeybob

zoeybob n00b

My spare time I like to play with the Tablet PC stand-alone game
    My favorite is Marion and Super Contra...........

11. Chronics

Chronics n00b

I hate playing on joy sticks, because it's hard to target and move. Playing games on pc with keyboard rocks..:)

12. marieweaver132

marieweaver132 Marie Weaver

Pc Games

My favorite pc games are Super Monday Night Combat, War of the Roses, Mass Effect 3, Minecraft, Batman: Arkham City and Angry Birds Star Wars etc.

13. Greatwilliam

Greatwilliam n00b

Need For Speed Series Specially NFS Carbon is my most fav. game and frequently played my me.

14. gforman02

gforman02 n00b

8 Ball Pool is my favourite computer Game.........

15. DirkBosch

DirkBosch n00b

My favorite Computer game is Need for speed Run. It is a complete game that i love to play when ever i find some free time.

16. charlyHimura

charlyHimura n00b

I prefer PC games because I do almost everything at my PC

17. benita

benita Guest

I love PC games too just wondering what your guy's top 10 PC games.