Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Peace or War?

Discussion in 'Intelligent Discussion' started by Charismatic_Caterpie, Jan 8, 2009.

1. g-unit98

g-unit98 g-unit98

War

War,war never changes.

2. jorbingo13

jorbingo13 n00b

In some perspective WAR is necessary to achieve PEACE. Just for example of World War 2
    after the war PEACE is in progress. United Nations were being formed and strengthened. PEACE cannot be obtained by man alone. It is done by group and agreed to ones goal.

WAR is necessary to DEFEND and FREE a country. If your enemy is using bullets, what will you do? Stop the bullets by hands?

3. darknight99

darknight99 Not Part of the System$$$

Man what the heck

Peace or war is OK but really

4. FrankSugg

FrankSugg n00b

I agree with most of the comments here.

There should be no confusion in anyone's mind regarding "Peace vs War". Everyone sane person will choose Peace.

But that's true, sometimes to restore peace, you have no option but to go for war.

5. Ddestoryerofworlds2

Ddestoryerofworlds2 The Damn Alpha Man

I love peace.

But the irony is, there is always war. Somewhere in the world. And by war I mean conflict. Not just humans either, but animals engage in it too.

Dolphins are psycho killers and rapists.

So are Chimps. (Literally.)

Baboons. (Their wars are weird, the males herd up as many females as possible.)

Ants. (They turn the losers into slaves.)

Lions (To a degree. Male on male violence, and attempt to murder cubs.)

Elephants (They do not wage war on each other, but they do so with rhinos, and their WINNING, another factor to why African rhinos are endangered.)

Sharks (In the womb, killing each other til one or two are left, then born.)

Just some examples I can think of.

6. FredBakewell

FredBakewell n00b

Everyone loves Peace.

You wont find any person (with sane mind) not loving peace. But yeah I agree to some extent, that sometimes to restore peace and to remove injustice, you might have to go for a war.

7. Yeah, Yeah. Peace, war, Counteract and maintain each other, Nothing really I can say here that hasn't been said.

Peace Is the obvious choice :p