Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Photography as a new hobby?!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Transparent_Shadow, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Transparent_Shadow

Transparent_Shadow You better watch your mouth sunshine ༄ Staff Member Administratior Moderator

Hey guys! :)
    Recently I've found an interest on photography and was undecided on one point to buy DSLR, but finally made my decision and bought a CANON EOS 4000D with an EF 77 - 300 mm F.4 - 5.6 as a extra lens as a starter kit. Not bad I guess, just as a starter photographer. Plus, I will be getting all photoshop programs soon so that's a plus is well. I'm so happy to have all this equipment and hopefully I will get better shots as I go a long. I will be posting some of my shots on Instagram, If anyone is interested on having a look on them I will link it below. Thanks for reading guys, thought you guys would be all interested on something to do with photography.

Instagram user: @rguez.photography
    P.S: Will be uploading more soon.

2. justlexi93

justlexi93 n00b

That is such a good camera that you have there to start a new hobby. I still own an old Nikon D3100 which used way back in college for my photography class. I love capturing images of nature, animals, and establishments. Good luck and have fun!