Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Play HellMOO with me~ (18+)

Discussion in 'Messing around and talking' started by arsenicCatnip, Mar 12, 2020.

1. arsenicCatnip

arsenicCatnip :33 < *ac waves*

A raunchy, uncensored post-apocalyptic text-based role playing game in the style of old MUDs that can run on anything with an internet connection.

[​IMG]

Roleplay, dress up, explore, craft, fight and rape other players, mutate, engage in corporate warfare against other players - the apocalypse has very few limits!

[​IMG]

Right now the official server is recovering from mass player exodus after choosing to highly limit PVP play amidst a drought of admin attentions. The private server run by my friend uses an older codebase with few changes which has kept a lot of features now removed in newer HellMOO due to creators leaving in a huff and taking their toys with them. Unfortunately we don't have an email server running so all accounts have to be created manually. It's a high RP server so make sure to use
    Code:
    ooc [message]
    to talk out of character.

Interested?
    PM me the character name you want to use and I'll respond with your login information as well as advice on what client to use. ♥

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    lopollo likes this.