Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Poetry

Discussion in 'Arts' started by MidnaAllnatural, Mar 1, 2013.

1. ''oh no Adam your such a fricken nerd you like poetry'' Thats the response most people get when this awful generation of children find out that they write/read poetry. I write poems and I was wondering who your guys favorite poet is? I personally like Langston Hughes.

2. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

I also write poetry. Actually I started to write poetry again, took a 10 years break from writing it. But I don't have any favorite poet. Main reason would be because I don't want to copy him, I want my poem to be unique and not inspired from another poet.

Either way, girls like poetry so you shouldn't care about what other, jealous, persons say. At least I don't give a f**k about what people say about me.

3. good attitude Sicu and yes chicks dig a good poet

4. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Well, to be honest, I am trying to write a poetry book. But it needs a lot of work. So I need to use my brain like a mad man for that to happen. And yes, I know that girls love poetry, especially if it is good as well.

5. I am good at editing literature, if you finish send it to me and i will send it back with notes free of charge.

6. Zeusy

Zeusy The Surreal Love Bastard

I used to write poetry aswell, hell i even posted it on this site. dunno why I really stopped.

as for favorite poets, I have none cuz I don't read poetry :p

7. not a lot of people do

8. reezo93

reezo93 Love You B Xxxxx

Yeah it pisses me off too, my mates said it was "gay" when I wrote one for a girl. But when I wrote a few bars(what we call rap verses here) then it was "sick blud".My Favourite is Sir Edgar Allan Poe.