Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Pokemon G/S remake

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Consoles' started by minishadow71, May 10, 2009.

1. minishadow71

minishadow71 Midget

Nintendo have confirmed the release of a gold and silver remake on nintendo DS.

Theyr'e called Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

Do you belive they will screw up the gold and silver series?

2. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

How can you "screw up" a game by enhancing its graphics, adding more features and making it compatible with the current-gen versions?

3. Rotom XD

Rotom XD How's she cuttin'?!

Gold and Silver on DS!Gold was one of the best Pokémon games I ever played!But,like my favourite game,Shadows of Almia,it's too easy.

4. The Alaskan Firedragon

The Alaskan Firedragon Stupid Boy Whore

Lol, they've gotta be running out of colours for these games soon. But yeah, I loved Pokemon Gold, it was the last one I bought before I realised how sad it was to be playing pokemon at the age of 10, HO-OH FTW.
    You gotta love the playing cards though.

5. MapleStory

MapleStory Divide by 0. I dare you.

To be honest I find it that there is no reason to remake these. Even if it's just for a graphics upgrade. If they add the new pokemon to this awesome version of the pokemon series, I personally think they're going to ruin it.

6. minishadow71

minishadow71 Midget

I belive that that the sprites for the games that they are bringing out are actually worse than the previous sprites.

Like the platinum male/female sprites sucked i prefer diamond and pearls versions.

7. yumatt

yumatt Dr0p De@d G0rge0us

yes they will gold and silver should be left unchanged there just so awsome

8. minishadow71

minishadow71 Midget

Well lets see there are a few updates now.

1. The grapics are increased. (Of course)
    2. In pokemon yellow the pikachu that you were with was following you around exept they have made it that you can have any pokemon following you as long as it is first in your belt. This means you can even have your lugia or ho-oh following you around.

Check out serebii for more updates and pictures

9. Charismatic_Caterpie

Charismatic_Caterpie Professional Gamer

I don't really get how you "ruin" an already existing game by making a remake, considering that the original game still exists, and is fully available for you to play; you don't have to buy and play the newer version. Either way, I still don't see how the logic of most of you works. I can only assume you're all senior citizens who remember when Coca-Cola was five cents a bottle, and hate anything and everything new.