Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

poll:who thinks halo movie is gonna be rubbish

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by spiderman6, Mar 29, 2008.

is halo movie gonna be rubbish

Poll closed Apr 23, 2008.
  1. it looks brill

72.7%
  2. looks rubbish

27.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. spiderman6

spiderman6 monster

halo movie looks a bit naff to me,complete waste of time,and its pointless.

2. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

i saw the trailer and it looks like it is going to be so cool they even made the covenent look so real.
    i'll probably will come back to put a link here of the trailer

3. Fire-Fly

Fire-Fly Valued by Funny-Games

Personally I think its gona make truck loads of money but the movie is gona be shit. Not saying it is defiantly gona be shit just take movies like Spiderman,X-Men all based off similar type of things as in Comics and Computer games (I.E Nerdy stuff) They made loads of money but where pretty bad movies.

4. Kyoujin

Kyoujin Growls engraved over time

srry i tried to edit this post but it wont let me so i had to make another.
    As i said i will come bac with the link and here it is:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=d6g1yyWEfks
    theres this to but im not sure if its for the movie:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7FrNxVaxn8

5. (AllDone96)

(AllDone96) (AllDone96)

The Halo Movie Rocks

:thumb: That movie is going to great i cant beleve you think its going to suck i'm going to kill you you just wait i will:finger::crussing::flipa::crossbones:

6. usally the movies from video games are crap eg. tomb raider and hitman i love them games but the movie failed and turned out crap so halo might too:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

7. LAMAS

LAMAS Ninja

the first linl isnt really the trailer. a game expert show made is to show WHAT HALO WOULD LOOK LIKE.

8. jb1476

jb1476 f ed zombie

i think it will be rubbish and halo 3 playing it is a waste of time u r liek killing aliens whats the point waste ur life away?

9. Saber

Saber Guest

It seems ok but they always seem to screw up movies about comics,games,etc.
    and vice versa as in they screw up movies,comics,etc. about games

10. ThomasF82

ThomasF82 TomtTom99

rubbish all u do is defet aliens no eximent:guns::guns::guns::fmad::fmad::fmad::ass:

11. MigetMan

MigetMan Spilt Blood

Dude the halo movie looks so cool... i really cant wait to see it

12. Wacko123

Wacko123 Ave Alook at My bebo Prof

Ok ok....FIRSTLY stop putting up all thoes smileis SECONDLY i bet you have never played Halo because you said all you do is shoot aliens its so much more 4$$h0l3 THIRDLY Please try to spell correctly most people dont under stand wah your saying

13. flashlfc

flashlfc n00b

Wow it looks so crap:rcain: no realy it does !!!! lol lol :guns::guns:

14. spiderman6

spiderman6 monster

i totally agree, it's gonna just be like halo 3, too easy too short too boring!

15. Liquid Legend

Liquid Legend Schwing!

The first link is just a teaser that was put on the Xbox live marketplace last December under the name "Halo: Landfall" its a free download that was designed to show fans what a Halo movie could look like and is NOT a trailer for a Halo movie. This link to the Halopedia backs this up. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Landfall

The second link is a short film called, "Arms Race" it was made to advertise Halo 3 and see what the public reaction would be to a live action Halo. Another link to back this up. http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Arms_Race

Finally this is a short description of where the Halo movie is in production that was taken from Wikipedia.

In 2005, a script for a film adaptation of Halo was written by Alex Garland which D. B. Weiss and Josh Olson rewrote during 2006 for a 2008 release. The movie was to be developed and released by Universal Studios and 20th Century Fox, under the creative oversight of Microsoft. Peter Jackson was slated to be the executive producer, with Neill Blomkamp as director. Before Blomkamp signed on, Guillermo del Toro was in negotiations to direct. The crew has stopped and resumed preproduction of the film several times; while Blomkamp has declared the project dead, Jackson says the film will still be made. Blomkamp commented the Master Chief worked from a video gamer's perspective, but dramatically does not hold much weight because of his faceless nature. The character as depicted in the film would have been "the most important supporting cast member". Instead, "other characters around him did most of the emotional heavy lifting", with their story exploring their perception of the Master Chief.

This is the link to the Wikipedia page for the description, also the description on Wikipedia has links to sites which is where the interview information etc, came from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_movie#Film

16. Draconis479

Draconis479 Dancin the safety dance

Did we all not learn a lesson for the movie Final Fantasy? Well if they do make a Halo movie it will probably suck, but fanboys will be fanboys and go and see it anyway ignoring the mass reviews of "This movie sucks! 1 out of 5" and such. Saying that said reviewers don't know what they are talking about. After seeing it the more competent fan boys will say "That movie sucked I'm so mad at *insert producer here* and Microsoft. How could they even make that?" and the incompetent fanboys will say "Omg that was th3 b3st m0vi3 3v3r!!!!!!!" and soon will be sending large sums of money to Bill Gates. This is true with almost every big video game. If they make a movie of it fanboys will flock to it like fat kids flock to cupcakes in a weight loss camp. Video game movies are only made to make money. The only decent one that I have seen would be the Hitman movie. At least it was better than expected.

17. lgeg

lgeg n00b

lol.... that got you some serious rep from me dude...
    Funny phrase, and I like the way you used a simile to personify the action and feelings of the "fanboy" as they have become known as. There are several examples of fanboys on this forum in fact.
    Dragon50
    Greivous
    Need I go on? haha.

18. i havnt seen a trailer of it but i guess it would be cool but what happens is it of the game? or a whole different story from the chief

19. Mike14

Mike14 Guest

i didnt even know there was gonna be one

20. johnnyboy1122

johnnyboy1122 n00b

probably a good movie i just don't dnow how they are going to get around not using master chief as main charector thats just gay