Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Post your desktop HERE! ('Teens+ Only)

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Hyakushiki, Feb 19, 2008.

1. i will make something up

2. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Lol like what ? This is Keira , she's from the internet?

3. so thats what your name is... very pretty

4. AngelOfLight

AngelOfLight Vegeta's slut Goku's girl

Lol thanks , most people call my Keyring. It's like , Key-Rah. Where the ring comes from I got not a clue.

5. thats pretty hot

6. Sicu

Sicu Here on Random Times

Cute name, Keira, like it. Also here's my desktop:

[​IMG]

7. Sicu

Well...I am a car freak and love cars so my desktop image will always be of a car that I like or love how it looks like.

Attached Files:

8. i dont know how to screenshot on here

9. Sicu

Well to make a screen shot is easy just press the "Print Screen" button on yur keyboard, then go in to "Paint" and from "Edit" you select "Paste" or you use the shortcut combination to paste it by simultaneously pressing both the "Ctrl" and "V" buttons on your keyboard. The I guess that you know how to save the picture, right?

But if you are wondering how to upload it here, then, there are 2 methods for this:

1. You upload your picture to an image uploading webpage, for example I am using www.imageshack.us for a few years now. After you uploaded your picture you should get a "Direct Link" or "Link to Image" so you should copy that one and paste it here between the image tags and the picture should appear.

2. "From manage attachments" which is a bit under the message window, lower than the "Submit Reply" button. Once you click that button a new window should appear from where you should be able to select a file from your computer to upload on the forum.

10. eh screw it, my desktop is a picture of the ''wake up john'' poster from halo 4
    there i explained it now i dont have to do that complicated garb

11. Sicu

I would make a proper tutorial for you with pictures and everything but I am a bit very busy at the moment. Maybe I will make one if I will remember after I will finish what I'm doing now.

12. apvkt

apvkt n00b

Hi,

Your desktop looks so neat and very impressive. And I didn't find anything on the desktop.. It's well and good to see the system..

13. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Um, not sure how to take a picture of my desktop without it looking it was a picture like your guys is. But its basically the battle between Madara and the First Hokage along with the Kyubbi in the middle of it all.

14. soulbusterx1

soulbusterx1 The Wolf Dragon King

Here it is

(P.S.)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. [​IMG]

Done.

16. Sicu

Old one:

[​IMG]

New one:

[​IMG]

Enjoy :p.

Oh, Spitty, you play Portal 2? Original or....?​

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
  17. TheDragonborn

TheDragonborn n00b

I'm lazy so I put everything in one folder.

Attached Files:

18. Sicu

I usually am comfortable and incredibly lazy, so I tend not to do multiple mouse clicks, reason why I have so many random files and folders on my desktop. Might clean it sometime/somewhere in the future, but not sure of it

[​IMG]

19. Cannon_Fodda

Cannon_Fodda FGF's Frankenstein

Nothing special, just something I drew on weavesilk when I was pissed...

[​IMG]