Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Pray here

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by fruitybrain47, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Want to pray for someone or yourself?? Do it here. Now's your chance. Since you don't wan to go to church,'cause you're too lazy or it's too far away, or maybe you don't want to say it out loud because you're too shy or you don't know any prayers, then this is your chance. No judging please. I'll start first.

God, today I want to thank you, (since I don't really do it often) for everything that' you've given me. My life, my family, my true friends, and especially for giving me a chance to love you. I want to ask you to protect and be don't forget about the lost ones and the needy ones. Also, end war and everything that's bad in this world. If you can, you know. And if you think, it's necessary to have all of those things to teach us a lesson or something, then I understand. Also, forgive those who have harmed and my family. Protect the ones that need help and lead the non believers to your faith. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

:)

2. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

ok.:confused:. i dont pray. but i will amen to that.

3. lol. That's all right. Thanks for replying though. No one else seems to care.

:fmad: / :)

4. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

i care. i dont beleive in god or anything but i lik to think there is.

5. Well, if you like to think there is a God, isn't that like liking to believe there's one? Which is like believing in one???Confused? lol.

6. xxcoolcatxx

xxcoolcatxx n00b

hi, don't worry your not the only one who believes in god and jesus, i too believe(that sounds cool,posh cool lol!) i really believe, but there are some questions that puzzle me,like, why did god put us on this earth?, and how was god like born? these are really hard questions to answer! (by the way i don't expect you to answer these, there just questions that i REALLY want to know! lol!

7. lizzardis

lizzardis Lizzardis In Da House!

*sigh* stupid......stupid........stupid..........stupid

your all stupid

8. Drayon

Drayon The dude.

meh im an ateist

9. What's your problem???? We're not stupid. We have opinions. That's all. If we were stupid, which is like being retarded in a way, we wouldn't think at all. Who's stupid now??

10. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

umm ( thinks a long time.) wouldn't that be lizzardis.

11. Ummm...yeah. You are smart. lol.

:fmad:/ :)

12. Dave

Dave n00b

I'm an athiest also. In fact I wanna know is this Heaven like God's Heaven or Buddahs or that Muslim guy or something?

13. I'm not sure I can answer your question bro. Sorry.Ask our ruler. Oh wait, he's banned.

:fmad:/ :)

14. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

yeh i kinder am hey. but i just go with that sayin: like i might be dumb but im not stupid.:rcain:

15. lol.

:fmad: /:)

16. devangel980

devangel980 i..am justice!

...sometimes i'm atheistic....sometimes i'm not..........right now i'm not........so here goes

>>>>Lord, i pray for you to take my soul to Hell right away......

That's considered as a prayer.......right?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2007
  17. zIGMA

zIGMA n00b

dude who the hell would actually read this whole thing! lol :roftl::roftl::roftl:

18. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

every1 who beleives in heaven, lol obously not u.

19. NinjaMonkey

NinjaMonkey Master Exploder

Dude...you're a f*cktard. Why are you in a CHRISTIAN THREAD bashing CHRISTIANS for being CHRISTIANS?! Bashing people for believing something you don't is not only immature, its just plain rude. :fmad:

20. cool dude95

cool dude95 n00b

all in hand of that being a good comeback say aye.