Welcome to Funny Games

Play top FREE games daily
Register Now

Pray here

Discussion in 'Heaven' started by fruitybrain47, Dec 9, 2007.

1. bwood74

bwood74 Defqon.1 FTW!!

aye. pray here hey. well thank u god for letting me get back on here,amen.

2. devangel980

devangel980 i..am justice!

lol.......he's right.......;)

3. Prayin

God, today I want to thank you, (since I don't really do it often) for everything that' you've given me. My life, my family, my true friends, and especially for giving me a chance to love you. I want to ask you to protect and be don't forget about the lost ones and the needy ones. Also, end war and everything that's bad in this world. If you can, you know. And if you think, it's necessary to have all of those things to teach us a lesson or something, then I understand. Also, forgive those who have harmed and my family. Protect the ones that need help and lead the non believers to your faith. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

4. zIGMA

zIGMA n00b

Uhhh FYI i do belive in heaven dumbshit, im just like saying that the post was like pretty long..all im saying...so go :321: yourself

5. DeLaine

DeLaine n00b

I believe and i was saved two years ago...this is probably the coolest thing I've seen on here today...I wanna pray.

God, plz forgive me of recent sins that have caused heartache in my life and other's. Plz help my friends who are sick and in need of Your protection. Plz help my mother, who takes care of my sister and daily thru a troubled world and my father who travels all the time to different places. I place all my worries in your hands, asking you to calm my mind and forgive me.
    *All the People of the Church Say?
    ~Amen!:thumb:

6. DeLaine

DeLaine n00b

O, and I do go to church. I might not go every Sun. bcuz I'll be sick or something but...I go...I am part of the congregation of St. Mary's 1st Baptist Church.:)

7. Suicidal Soldier

Suicidal Soldier DiedFromPoisonedMedicine

"Saved" does that mean you are born again christian ? and watch the double posts.

Bless us oh Lord and leathe thy gifts which of thy bounty we are about to recieve through Christ our Lord Amen.

Oh Farther who arn't in Heaven Hallow be thy name thy Kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven give us this day our daily bread and Forgive our Trespassers as we have Forgive those who Trespass against us and lead us not in to Temptation but Deliver us from Evil.

Lord make me an Instrument of your Peace where there is Hatred let me Sow Love where there is Injury, Paredom where there is Doubt, Faith where there is Despair, Hope and where there is Sadness, Joy.
    For it is in Giving that we Recieve, it is in Paredoning that we are Paredoned and it is in Dying that we are born for Eternal Life.

8. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Leet Prayer

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck! May all 0ur base someday be belong to you! May j00 0wn earth just like j00 0wn heaven. Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe. And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz, just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us. Please don't give us root access on some poor d00d'z box when we're too pissed off to think about what's right and wrong, and if you could keep the f3i off our backs, we'd appreciate it. For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3n 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Amen to that.

9. Suicidal Soldier

Suicidal Soldier DiedFromPoisonedMedicine

Lol are you a fan of Bash.org? great site although kinda bad for the real prayer to our lord >:|

10. Hyakushiki

Hyakushiki Ouroboros

Somethin' like that. :p

11. JAMAL AKA JSTER

JAMAL AKA JSTER NOOBS WELL NEVER RULE

Thanks Holy God Bla Bla Bla Bla

12. i dont think that god would want all of you to agure

13. JAMAL AKA JSTER

do no what to say

14. what du u want to saii

15. JAMAL AKA JSTER

well not sure now what too say

16. have i out spoken u all god would wnt is for people to sstop agureing and thats all he would evere want of all of us

17. zaku

zaku Assassin of doom

Ah shut the hell up:roftl::fmad:

18. no zaku, you shut up, you are a f*cking moron who hasnt got the brains to get his own animation for a signature.

19. Srg. Pain

Srg. Pain n00b

Ok, lets give this prayin thing a start:

God, I pray to you, here for forgivness, I havent went to church when I should have and I have commited more sins then the avarage person. I also pray to you to bless me and my loved ones, especially my crush. I pray to you that you bring us together, no matter the distance, also please stop the bad things going on, please bless my family, my loved ones, Barrack Obama and everyone else. You know. En nome et patris et fili et spirictus santi. Amen.

I havent prayed in 10 years, Is that good enough?

20. rultoth

rultoth The kicker of asses......

and god rewarded you by giving your 100 post rank ^^